The Blackvue DR550GW - Front & Rear Camera

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech
Reaction score
Here is a quick sneak peak of the new Blackvue DR550GW that is due very soon!

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Would let to get this once they are available for my A3... would like it to be fully integrated into the car... Do forum members get a discount? What's the cost of full installation (As in fully integrated into the electrics)?

Hi,
Would let to get this once they are available for my A3... would like it to be fully integrated into the car... Do forum members get a discount? What's the cost of full installation (As in fully integrated into the electrics)?

Hey...

That won't be a problem getting it installed when they are released. Probably in about 6 weeks time when they are released fully.

I don't think we will be able to offer any discount on the DR550 as it will be such a new camera.

Can't give you an accurate price on Install just yet as I haven't seen the product in my hand. Once I have then I can give you an idea. Our normal price for just a Front Cam hardwired is £99 and a Front & Rear is £150.

Good news...

Our DR550GW is winging its way to us right now! Hopefully the review will be up in a couple of days which is going to be awesome!

:D

Good news...

Our DR550GW is winging its way to us right now! Hopefully the review will be up in a couple of days which is going to be awesome!

:D

Glad to hear it!

Can't wait