The final night..

Addict

Reaction score
So after a 5 month wait.. The Team Misano S3 saloon eventually arrives to my house tomorrow. I'm so god damn excited.. I'm definitely like a child at Christmas today haha :)

I will be posting a few piccies of course.. Maybe a few quick snaps for now anyway.

Today is a very good day :)

Reactions: Sandra, Fox5150, Phil-1 and 3 others
Hope you manage to sleep tonight. Enjoy your collection. :) x

Reactions: Addict
So after a 5 month wait.. The Team Misano S3 saloon eventually arrives to my house tomorrow. I'm so god damn excited.. I'm definitely like a child at Christmas today haha :)

I will be posting a few piccies of course.. Maybe a few quick snaps for now anyway.

Today is a very good day :)
Looking foreword to the pics buddy :thumbs up:

Hope you enjoy the drop off 'experience' :)

Just a couple for now.. off for a spin! :)

Reactions: Psyman79, nadsi77, Cymru09 and 6 others
thanks mate.. the keyring was from eBay. It was like a ceremonial thing when I put the key onto it just now haha. Stuck on work conference call at the moment then I'm taking the keyring for a spin :)

Reactions: Martinbanshee and RYuill
well... I've just spent the last hour or so giving it a little bit... and I'm in love. The car feels solid, loads of grunt and but not too aggressive (especially in comfort). Dynamic sends everything a bit bat **** crazy but it's thoroughly enjoyable. Lots of eyes all over it everywhere I went.. with most people hearing it and looking around to see what it was. This is one seriously special car my friends. I am a very lucky boy! :)

Reactions: Psyman79, s31jay, OliJ and 4 others
well... I've just spent the last hour or so giving it a little bit... and I'm in love. The car feels solid, loads of grunt and but not too aggressive (especially in comfort). Dynamic sends everything a bit bat **** crazy but it's thoroughly enjoyable. Lots of eyes all over it everywhere I went.. with most people hearing it and looking around to see what it was. This is one seriously special car my friends. I am a very lucky boy! :)
Think it's now time to update your footer and avatar picture here :)

Last edited:
They really do turn heads dont they. I love the noise the exhaust makes bouncing off buildings. Shocked a few pedestrians :D

Haha. Well PM me if you are willing to part with it and we can sort out payment/postage.

Definitely a high jacked thread haha. But yeah are a definitely a good add on to the S3. You won't be disappointed on the day that Sepang bad boy arrives and you pop the key on that keyring :) but the car... Ahhhhh man the car. You are going to love it BH. Still think you shoul have stuck with the misano team.. But that blue does look ****** amazing too!

Thanks for the comments everyone else.. It was definitely worth the 5 month wait! :)

Reactions: Bristle Hound and RYuill
Definitely a high jacked thread haha. But yeah are a definitely a good add on to the S3. You won't be disappointed on the day that Sepang bad boy arrives and you pop the key on that keyring :) but the car... Ahhhhh man the car. You are going to love it BH. Still think you shoul have stuck with the misano team.. But that blue does look ****** amazing too!

Thanks for the comments everyone else.. It was definitely worth the 5 month wait! :)
Apologies for the :sign hijacked: buddy :oops:

Your not making my wait any better you know lol

Still like the misano red TBH & everyone knows the reds are the fastest ones :undwech::thumbs up:

Reactions: Psyman79 and Addict
Some one mention colour? Oh yes Misano, glorious colour looks beautiful in the sunshine.

Ahhhh not really my thing. I was thinking of going down the debadging route not so long ago (Although think I've changed my mind on that now) so adding more stickers and bits just feels a bit over the top to me. I love it just how it is :)

Come on mate. You've had your S3 for a day now and you haven't changed your avatar piccy and your signature info yet ... ;) :p :D

Reactions: RYuill, Addict and Blackwhite
Hahaha I know.. I've been a tad busy. I'll be taking some more pics on the weekend so will update it all then :)

Took her for a few hundred motorway miles today. She's settling in nicey. Didn't want to stop driving when I got to work this morning. Could have easily just driven all day!