The Grand Tour - Season 2. Episode 3

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Has anyone watched GT S2, Ep3. The Kia Stinger and they are comparing it with the likes of an S4 . Time to sell mine then and move to a Kia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dubcool.pc
Has anyone watched GT S2, Ep3. The Kia Stinger and they are comparing it with the likes of an S4 . Time to sell mine then and move to a Kia

Not seen the episode yet, but like the look of the Stinger 3.3 twin Turbo if I remember right.

Reactions: V6_Man
I too am watching it now. Good episode tbh

Season two is so much better so far.

Will be watching epsiode three this evening, with beer. No spoilers or I'll have to lock this thread. :)

Reactions: DieselJake, Ghost and V6_Man
S2 is better than S1 for sure... some parts of S1 just dragged on far too long..

This was a good episode :) though I think they are over doing it with taking the **** out of Hammond, but ah well. The business park idea was cool (although some of the drivers at least were professionals).

Reactions: Bristle Hound and V6_Man
S2 is better than S1 for sure... some parts of S1 just dragged on far too long..

This was a good episode :) though I think they are over doing it with taking the **** out of Hammond, but ah well. The business park idea was cool (although some of the drivers at least were professionals).

I thought so too specially the guy driving the M3 and his drift on one of the turns - I was impressed!

Reactions: Bristle Hound and oli356
@Tashfeen - Quite like that Kia Stinger TBH
If the price they're quoting is right, could be a bargain TBH

As others have said, S2 is far better than S1 of the Grand Tour

I did notice at the start of S2, Clarkson looked drunk & or drugged, Hammond looked ridiculous with the dyed black hair & goatee but May looked the best with the recent haircut
But to be afir, they all look well knackered ! lol

Reactions: V6_Man
@Tashfeen - Quite like that Kia Stinger TBH
If the price they're quoting is right, could be a bargain TBH

As others have said, S2 is far better than S1 of the Grand Tour

I did notice at the start of S2, Clarkson looked drunk & or drugged, Hammond looked ridiculous with the dyed black hair & goatee but May looked the best with the recent haircut
But to be afir, they all look well knackered ! lol

Clarkson always looks drunk doesn’t he . Believe Hammond thinks dyed hair and goatee guarantee ‘no-crash’. May looks good but you can now see his ‘double chin’ which I believe was hidden with long hair .

Reactions: Bristle Hound