The limited edition and high end watch thread

I emailed them a picture and they offered me £200. It was worth a punt but it can live in the cupboard
What would help you is to identify the exact model and features of the watch. Every Swiss watch has a model designation, in Tag Heuer's case, it's usually a combination of letters and numbers. If you have the watch's original paperwork, it should be in there. It's also likely to be stamped on the caseback. Get that and google it.

34b48ae039e1836c12a9baceaaecf755.jpg

Arrived this morning...

Not sure wether I'll keep it or sell it on as I did get it for a bargain price..

Reactions: Sc08 LAB and DJAlix
Just bought a tag heuer formula 1 calibre 5 great watch nice automatic watch with mechanical movement
IMG 20160129 232727

Reactions: SPIKE_, jaco166, voorhees and 2 others
My newest acquisition. Another Citizen EcoDrive.

IMG 20160205 161419

My watch box has one space left now. Wouldn't mind a nice Tag Heuer or Omega to add to the collection.

IMG 20160205 161503

Reactions: jojo, voorhees and discostu49
So this is my daily. I have a few other watches, none as nice as this or worth as much. I do have a nice Dreyfus which is more of a dress watch. I'll upload that later!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 170
omega seamaster & omega speedmaster schumacher ltd edition, never been out box

can't be ***** posting pics though

Here's my daily watch - Omega seamaster

Bought this as a big Schuey fan, never been out of the box except to photo, never worn, and not even started - omega speedmaster (moon watch)

Great watches

HMMM, turns out i did upload previously, oops..

Enough of these poncy designer watches, mine are workhorses, a bog standard Seamaster from 1969 that my parents bought me for my 18th birthday and a proper Ocean Diver, Squale watch I've had since 1975. Both work perfectly, serviced and battery change every 2 years.

Reactions: Jake 61, Ghost and TomL83
Here are my two watches first one is a Oysterdate and the second a Vacheron Constantin 1912 (not from 1912). Would like a Panerai, but I've got small wrists so they look a little daft on me..

WP_20160501_14_48_55_Rich%20Medium_zpsksoxlezj.jpg

WP_20160501_14_48_43_Rich%20Medium_zps4e4tyase.jpg

WP_20160501_14_48_32_Rich%20Medium_zpsgwkymvag.jpg

Reactions: TomL83, jdp1962 and jojo
Here are my two watches first one is a Oysterdate and the second a Vacheron Constantin 1912 (not from 1912). Would like a Panerai, but I've got small wrists so they look a little daft on me..

WP_20160501_14_48_55_Rich%20Medium_zpsksoxlezj.jpg

WP_20160501_14_48_43_Rich%20Medium_zps4e4tyase.jpg
l like the Rolex, it doesn't look blingy, my kind of watch.

I've just treated myself to a vintage (1969) Omega Speedmaster Mark II.

IMG_0583_zpsdkhv1div.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Raiden, jojo, voorhees and 1 other person
Unspecified 2
Hi team,

So I have a 6 month old Christopher Ward Trident Pro 600 GMT. I love it, but its bit big for my previously mentioned Stephen Hawkins wrist.

Unspecified
Unspecified 1

I have seen a Omega Sea Master 50th Anniversary Edition. Theses go for 1300 to 1500 on ebay with original box and certs. I have found a 1999 model (year I joined the RN!) which I like but it has no box and no paperwork, it is from Watchfinder.co.uk so it is legit and comes with 12 month warranty.

Screen Shot 2017 03 06 at 084945
Screen Shot 2017 03 06 at 085021
Screen Shot 2017 03 06 at 085037

Now for me the price difference is one thing (£300??) and paperwork is another, my uncle is an Omega and Rolex fan he says that if you pay Omega/Indi the £220 service cost, they will check it is an original and give the 12/24 month warranty and build service history. I really want the 1999 model, but will haggle with them, I just don't understand why they are sold with no paperwork???

Thoughts or suggestions Audi fans??

also my current collection (didn't want to feel left out...)

Last edited:
Bought this one new in 2007 still my favourite.

IMG 3436

Reactions: AudiSpy, jaco166, jdp1962 and 1 other person
This one is a clos second

Attachments

• IMG_3437.JPG
    IMG_3437.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 165
Well that's the Christopher ward and Citizen Eco-Drive sold, just waiting for the Omega to arrive then to fit the new bezel! I've still got my eBay eco drive for boarding though, it just won't die!!!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Finally I have had the customs number through from ParclForce (Via Twitter) and it should be on my wrist by friday, then I will get the all black bezel fitted on saturday! Modded watch!!!

I’m looking to treat myself to a watch and like the look of the tag formula 1 chronograph, is there any particular rare ones to look out for, for under 2k

I’m looking to treat myself to a watch and like the look of the tag formula 1 chronograph, is there any particular rare ones to look out for, for under 2k
Try to find a nice secondhand auto. The F1 is mega expensive and has a run of the mill cheap movement in it.
They are to be fair a rip off

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tj 0785
Ok cheers i dont know much about watch’s no sure weather to get a chronograph or not either

It vanished with photobucket so brought it back.
463f51997dd330e95d226459357a4028.jpg

LOVE that! Never knew that TH ever produced it. I assume the strap isn’t original, as it seems to be shown with a metal strap from a quick Google search. What sort of value are these at?

LOVE that! Never knew that TH ever produced it. I assume the strap isn’t original, as it seems to be shown with a metal strap from a quick Google search. What sort of value are these at?
It's actually a Heuer, as it predates the merger with TAG. And yes, it's a beaut!

Reactions: SPIKE_
Try to find a nice secondhand auto. The F1 is mega expensive and has a run of the mill cheap movement in it.
They are to be fair a rip off

The F1 range starts from about £900; hardly mega expensive.

Ok cheers i dont know much about watch’s no sure weather to get a chronograph or not either
Don't get hung up about brands, features, other peoples' opinions (mine included) and whether to get a chronograph or not. Go view and try on as many watches as you can in your price range until you find the one you like. It can be the best and fanciest watch in the world but unless it feels good on your arm and you like what you see when you look at it, it's not the right watch for you.

From the history they were produced by Heuer for sale with the first quattro as an option which not many people took up. The rally drivers all received one and the remaining ones were given to salesmen who did well in their respective roles at various dealerships.
Rumoured to be less than 100 watches although there are 2 variants as there was a slight dial change during production
Last one went a few years ago for around 6k and hardly any ever come up for sale.
Mine has the bracelet which was taken off and stored away as its unmarked and placed on a genuine corfam strap.
I'll probably never part with it.

Reactions: SPIKE_