The Long Wait Begins

Coxy234

Reaction score
Just ordered my first Audi, Looking forward to becoming a happy Audi owner.

I only managed to test drive the 1.4(122PS) engine and was impressed so the 1.4(140PS) can only get better.

1.4 COD S-Line
Glacier White
Sport Suspension

Advanced key
Audi sound system
Comfort package
Hold assist
Interior lighting package
Privacy glass
Satellite Navigation system – SD card based

The dealer told me it would be a September / early October delivery.

I managed to get £1530 off book price and LifeShine protection/AutoGlym Bag for free.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice spec. September/october wont be long and your car will be hear. Quite a few of the guys on september collection, your in good company in here. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks,

I've been reviewing the site for a while to help me decide on extras. There is some good advice in the forum an everyone seems very helpful. I'm sure I will be spending many hours on here in the future.

A lot of people recently that have bought there 8v have had an earlier delivery date than mine :( and I ordered mine nearly a month ago, I had a delivery date roughly when I bought the car being week 48 !

Why would they give me such a pro longed date compared to all others?

maybe its the s-line suspension? I did read on a thread on here that there were delays with orders including this option?

Hmm maybe so.. I know there's not many of us that have gone for the s-line suspension but I'm hoping will look good with a smaller arch gap :)

Anyway.. Congrats with the order, looks a nice spec!

When I placed the order the sales assistant said he would amended an order he already had in the system for a demo car so I could get an earlier delivery date. To be fair I didn't believe him as I thought he was trying to convince me to sign. Maybe he was telling the truth. He did say would it be a problem if it arrived early September....fingers crossed...