The long wait begins!

DommyR

Reaction score
Hello Guys and girls

Just got home from my local audi dealer after placing an order on an S3, specs being;

3dr manual
sepang blue
black styling package
comfort pack
sd card sat nav
audi soud system.

due march.

Luckily they managed to use a quote I had done a week ago as Audi reduced the residuals by £500 in the last few days, which increased the payments. and that quote ran out at midnight tonight!

Cant wait!!!!

Reactions: Martinbanshee
Hi Dom, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice spec on the car. Don't worry, we will keep your mind busy till collection. :) x

Reactions: DommyR
Good lad! Which dealer you order with?

Another shaspang colour ordered! Well done. Congratulations.

Hi welcome and congratulations on your order. Pity about the colour (yawn) had you considered Glacier or Misano lovely colours.

Hi welcome and congratulations on your order. Pity about the colour (yawn) had you considered Glacier or Misano lovely colours.

Nearly all the S3's I have seen on the road have been white, grey or red. I've never actually seen a blue one in the wild so for me it's a change!!!

TBH I'm yet to see a S3 saloon on the road near me

Reactions: j0nny2013
TBH I'm yet to see a S3 saloon on the road near me

I've seen 1 red & 1 grey S3 saloons plus 1 white & 1 silver A3 saloons on the road in Aberdeen. The saloon is still quite rare which is one reason I like them.
S3 hatches & sportbacks are everywhere.

The S3 is a rare beast as well where I live. I've seen maybe 3 in six months in my whole county,

The Golf R on the other hand.......my office is very close to Swindon VW and I see maybe one / two every other day being put through its paces so to speak (being ragged) by an technician with trade plates.

Does make me appreciate my S3 just that bit more ;)

Nearly all the S3's I have seen on the road have been white, grey or red. I've never actually seen a blue one in the wild so for me it's a change!!!

And my dad has a glacier A4 so we didn't want matching cars. Red is not my thing either.

I cant say I've seen many, The Kings Lynn dealer (where I ordered) had a 3 or 4 in the other day (all sold).