The mysterious case of the disappearing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MushroomMan

Sucemabite
Reaction score

I suspect I'm not the only one to have noticed that a five star rated thread (headed "Interesting Reading") has mysteriously vanished without explanation. Coincidentally it was a Revo related thread.

Personally I don't think it's good policy to remove as if never existed threads that cause Admin personal discomfort - some explanation or "post note" should always be offered by the deleter - even if the reason for deletion is obvious.

One might well think "it's my party so I can do what I want" but on this occasion "the party" is more akin to 1984 style politics not an open forum discussion.

If the reason was that the post contained some personal comment then answer this question - have you ever posted personal comments about people? Did you delete these comments? Well?

It was deleted because it got personal, I'll tidy it up and put it back up next week, but I'm off to the WRC this morning, so don't have time today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I was going to post something last night about this but it would of been taken in the wrong way.
I am sure alot of forum members would of liked to read how Revo & AMD were working together to sort a problem with a members car.

At the end of the day if these companies are getting together to sort problems and share knowledge with each other it can only benifit us in the long run.

[ QUOTE ]
Wando said:
It was deleted because it got personal, I'll tidy it up and put it back up next week, but I'm off to the WRC this morning, so don't have time today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine - thanks for letting us know. However, if he suggested (perhaps a little crudely) that you have a bee in your bonnet about a certain tuner, then I don't see how you can deny it.

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:
[ QUOTE ]
Wando said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine - thanks for letting us know. However, if he suggested (perhaps a little crudely) that you have a bee in your bonnet about a certain tuner, then I don't see how you can deny it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No bee in my bonnet, I'll quite openly say and always have! that I think revo are a dubious bunch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

think we're all clear, I'll close that now then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.