Q8 The new Q8, awesome or nay?

audinumba1

Reaction score
Do you think audi is going the right direction with making the new audi q8? What are your thoughts?

Not sure about all the touch screens but I like it, SQ8 should be very interesting - hopefully it happens.

Saw it at dealers and it looked immense. Couple of niggles but that’s all they are. One issue that rules it out for me at the moment would be lack of three isofix in rear

Love the interior technology and the touchscreen - I suspect they will facelift the current Q5 with touch screen tech next year - but I think its too big for normal use in the UK.

Love the interior technology and the touchscreen - I suspect they will facelift the current Q5 with touch screen tech next year - but I think its too big for normal use in the UK.

whereas I hate the touchscreen tech - both from a use when driving and the fingerprints - so will be looking elsewhere if that filters down to smaller models by time I swap...

Reactions: AllanG

IMHO it will be 2020-21 before they update the Q5 based on previous form. Also I doubt they will rip out the current infotainment platform for the new touch screen stuff as they would have to redesign the ergonomics of the whole dash.

The name Q8 reminds me of the Kuwait Petrol company forecourts that used be around with the Q8 brand :p The luxobarge class the Q8 enters is a bit rich for my budget, but I’m sure it’s an awesome ride. SQ8 with the 4.0 BiTDI V8 would be rapid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro