The random musings thread

S

simonali

My likes rating is currently in the 900s and I keep spotting Porsche model numbers because I'm a car fan (or saddo according to the missus).

On 959 at time of posting this. That's a good one!

Reactions: CHEZ, Ghost, Sandra and 2 others
Scotty, you've ruined it. Now I have a Volvo! Four more likes and I'll be back on track...

Reactions: Alistair D, Ghost, Sandra and 2 others
& cause you're admitting you're a saddo, I added 2 more lol

Reactions: simonali, Ghost and Sandra
I'll be up to one of these soon at this rate. Yuk!

peugeot-1007-1-6-16v-sporty-automaat.jpg

Beep beep
morris%20minor%201000%20001_7841.jpg

Reactions: Scotty75 and CHEZ
I'll be up to one of these soon at this rate. Yuk!

peugeot-1007-1-6-16v-sporty-automaat.jpg

I worked for Peugeot back int day when these bad boys were launched. My old sales manager used to make the salesmen with the lowest sales/profit drive this for month. He tried it with me once. I did my best to blow it up on the motorway on the way home and when i got home, stuck it in a ditch at the side of my house and used my Golf 25th Anniversary for that month! Truelly awful car with ridiculously dangerous doors. They didnt have a pinch setting on the them. They was either open or closed. If you was in its way, you was getting trapped.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and CHEZ
Just joined the 113 Club with my thousandth post. Or as I like to call it; Morris.

Reactions: Scotty75 and Alistair D
Why are Mini Babybels named like that when they only come in one size?

Reactions: Ghost, Sandra, CHEZ and 1 other person
Why is there never as much money in my bank account as I think there is....?

Reactions: Scotty75, CHEZ and Pinky1959
Had no idea that was how dark rum was made. Thanks Warburton's!

IMG 20190705 151306

Is it ever ok to refer to a child violinist as a kiddie fiddler?

Reactions: pburv, 45bvtc and CHEZ
I worked for Peugeot back int day when these bad boys were launched. My old sales manager used to make the salesmen with the lowest sales/profit drive this for month. He tried it with me once. I did my best to blow it up on the motorway on the way home and when i got home, stuck it in a ditch at the side of my house and used my Golf 25th Anniversary for that month! Truelly awful car with ridiculously dangerous doors. They didnt have a pinch setting on the them. They was either open or closed. If you was in its way, you was getting trapped.
Easy fix for a heap like that ....... Change from 4th into reverse ........ Goodnight

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

Is it ok to eat a Morning Roll in the afternoon?

If your "bag for life " is looking bad, does that mean you're going to die soon?

Reactions: pburv, Ghost and CHEZ
Carnivorous is an anagram of Coronavirus...........will the next strain be flesh eating?:scared2:

Reactions: pburv
Isn't it funny that sitting" boy, girl, boy ,girl" used to be a punishment.

Why do we get annoyed when someone's headlights dazzle us but get defensive when we dazzle others?

Why is the truck that delivers concrete called a cement truck?

Why are people that always drive in the inside lane on Motorways never accused of being "lane hoggers"