The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

Because every man and his dog were rocking them at edition 38 trying to be different lol and also they've been really hyped up by the scene when really there just expensive reps. Sorry just my opinion.

Haha, Rotifails? Why don't you like Rotiforms? :p

Gallardo LP560:

MK5onLP560s3.jpg

BLQ:

BLQA9853540_l.jpg

Unless you haven't learnt this in the VAG modding game. Reps = FAIL

Hehe. I try to stay of the reps myself, but reps are quite common in Norway. We got around 4 sets of BLQs in Norway, so they're still hot here :p

Fair enough that there is getting more and more of them and that these are lambo reps. but how many audis/vws do you see with bbs ck's, ch's, speedlines etc..
Now all bbs reps are in as well. It is just getting boring.

Fair enough that there is getting more and more of them and that these are lambo reps. but how many audis/vws do you see with bbs ck's, ch's, speedlines etc..
Now all bbs reps are in as well. It is just getting boring.

I'm with you on this. I am racking my brains on what wheels I want. But they have all been done to death now. I am a massive fan of the lm's reps or not they still look good

I'm with you on this. I am racking my brains on what wheels I want. But they have all been done to death now. I am a massive fan of the lm's reps or not they still look good

i think OEM is the aim of the game personally...

either that or spinnin' 22s innit?

Fat 5's Nath, impeccable taste! "They'll do for winters" ha, ha! We'll see how long they last or remain in that colour. Look great though. It's a shame they don't come in 19's as I'd possibly have gone for a set too. 20's are too big me thinks.

Wonder if vinyl wrap would protect them over winter and stay on? that would be cool to try.

zaeem: those wheels suit that car perfectly :thumbsup:

Now sell 'em to me....cheap ! :yum:

MTM 19 inch alloys ET50, slight rubbing now and again, maybe looking to downsize to 18s

S3.jpg

I'll swap you for my 18's! No rubbing warranty included!

Just send me a pm and a pic or 2 of the wheels with details and we will see if we can do a deal as mtms are quite expensive

MTM's look sweet - shouldn't rub as it is what I had in my A3 with the BBS CH.

235/35/19 is what I had on mine and I removed the screw in the rear arch. Fronts were no bother at all.

What tyres are on the wheels 235 35 19 or 225 35 19 ?

235/35/19, i might remove the rear screw by the bumper as suggested and see if that works dropping off speed bumps

19" Sportec Mono 10's

IMG_0025-3-1.jpg

Reactions: makelja