The "Rimz" Thread ** Look here before requesting pics of specific wheels**

Nice thread mate, so many wheels I want, I keep saying I will just get mine refurbed or get some RS4 style ones for factory look not all the BBS wheels I like but then I see something like this:
dsc02086gp7.jpg

And the temptation kicks in again :(

It's an illness I swear. Keep browsing ebay, pistonheads classifieds and other forums for sets of the golf edition 30 wheels or the Audi BBS alloys (the CH style ones)

Has anyone fitted any 19's CHs to a A3 Black Edition? (not S3)

Just want to see what it would look like :)

Was browsing the web when I stumbled across these. You've probably seen them before, but thought I'd share anyway...

asbq0.jpg

2581h1c.jpg

5bso45.jpg

fenv5d.jpg

Reactions: TomTa3
Was browsing the web when I stumbled across these. You've probably seen them before, but thought I'd share anyway...
2581h1c.jpg

Seen these, but yip that yellow RS4 cab is the shizzle. For me, the only time the new RS6 wheel looks good is in a dark colour and on an RS4. Just noticed though, did the RS4 cab not have the same wing mirrors as the RS4 saloon and avant?

Has anyone got pics of the new RS6 reps and S5 reps (18") on an akoya 3 door?

can't decide which ones i'm getting

Has anyone got pics of the new RS6 reps and S5 reps (18") on an akoya 3 door?

can't decide which ones i'm getting
Not in Akoya, but these are the best I could find. I've been searching the net for one in Akoya myself this past week, but had no luck.

25phbaf.jpg

1zbsc4w.jpg

2uo5cur.jpg

2v2k5rr.jpg

Couple of mine with the BBS CK's on

DSC00454.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

Big thanks to Spin for the rims!

^^That is sexy. Makes me wanna get my wheels done in anthracite to go with Akoya!

Nothing at all just the less common usually high offset skinny lip lm's, look awesome!