Facelift "The RS3 has finally come of age"

Great review, these cars really do drive incredible and my god they shift!

Reactions: RVP20 and Radman
A mate of mine took the pics for that article

Reactions: Robopilingui

Well I’ve driven one with the stock exhaust and is WASNT quiet.

My retired neighbour was outside gardening and I felt bad just turning it on the driveway, it’s loud.

Reactions: Evil Diesel
And this again makes me sad that Audi won’t bring the Sportback to the US. :-(

Well I’ve driven one with the stock exhaust and is WASNT quiet.

My retired neighbour was outside gardening and I felt bad just turning it on the driveway, it’s loud.
Loud yes but less loud than before ;)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Joe4842
It would be very interesting to get a side-by-side comparison of engine sound at a meet sometime soon. Should be possible as the number of cars with real owners increases.

Happy to bring my car to meet..
Am in Surrey but willing to meet up as high as the Midlands if we all get together.

And me. Genuinely interested to see if the FL is actually "much faster" or not.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: teslaboy
Would be great fun but I don’t think I could do that, stray sheep :crying:

:lmfao:

Obviously not my part of Wales ;)

A big remapping company are relocating to a new unit in November, I’m keen to go and have a nose... rolling road day would be great. But I get that I’m out of the way of all you English lot!!

:lmfao:

Obviously not my part of Wales ;)

A big remapping company are relocating to a new unit in November, I’m keen to go and have a nose... rolling road day would be great. But I get that I’m out of the way of all you English lot!!
Rolling outputs would be interesting but more interesting would be proper head to head.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Well, I am willing to do multiple Launches...
Just give me some notice to get down the gym and lose as much weight as possible... might shave 0.1s off the 0-60.

Yep same shegite different day mate, mines is better than yours an all that pal Ava, Even when it’s still at the dock waiting to be shipped to the U.K.
Anyway, lovely looking car you have mate, that colour is very striking an prob the only one in Scotland if not the U.K. Aye it’s nice mate. :salute: