The S3 has gone! Thanks to everyone & see you again

Lovin the Derek Zoolander pose mate...yer smile says it all...Matt....yer the spitting image of me son Jordan....he wears them Specs as well and Paul shut yer cake hole....lol Enjoy kid

And that's not even my Blue Steel pose Jassy!! Specs are actually needed these days - the joys of working on a computer 24/7!

2nd day of the detail today - I did a G-techniq seal on the glass yesterday... Blooming heck that windscreen was tough to buff out!! I remember you saying how tricky it was when you did your S3?? I've now got arms like Arnie & Derek Zoolander pose (apparently :D :D )

227b80ca93ed5ab3a3e1a23992429a4a.jpg

Reactions: azibux1, Rob2k68, AndyB-S3 and 3 others
And that's not even my Blue Steel pose Jassy!! Specs are actually needed these days - the joys of working on a computer 24/7!

2nd day of the detail today - I did a G-techniq seal on the glass yesterday... Blooming heck that windscreen was tough to buff out!! I remember you saying how tricky it was when you did your S3?? I've now got arms like Arnie & Derek Zoolander pose (apparently :D :D )

Now after all you're blood in you're body returns from your Guns.....lol we want to see some poser parking shots and interior shots matt lol

Reactions: naughts4187, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person

That,s a whole lot of car to polish mate...You still haven't told us what colour it is?
As jassy says some more pics please....:friends:

Reactions: naughts4187, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Jassy must of read my mind again, yeah some interior shots would be good mate ;)

........btw I think I spotted yer proclaimers partner on 'bumper repair advice' lol

Reactions: naughts4187, Rob2k68 and pburv
Jassy must of read my mind again, yeah some interior shots would be good mate ;)

........btw I think I spotted yer proclaimers partner on 'bumper repair advice' lol
Lol..Just seen that....:haha:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
What a stunning looking car and as for the sound :hubbahubba::hubbahubba: good luck with it

Reactions: naughts4187, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 2 others
I had a Mustang GT convertible between 2000 and 2004. ****** loved it. I did live by the beach in LA that kind of helped....

Despite it being brand new it rattled like a good un and the quality wasn't great in general but I still loved it and the sound of the V8 was epic. The model I had was viewed as a bit crap and the newer ones are much better so yours must be fantastic. Good luck and enjoy the 'stang.

Reactions: pburv and naughts4187
I had a Mustang GT convertible between 2000 and 2004. ****** loved it. I did live by the beach in LA that kind of helped....

Despite it being brand new it rattled like a good un and the quality wasn't great in general but I still loved it and the sound of the V8 was epic. The model I had was viewed as a bit **** and the newer ones are much better so yours must be fantastic. Good luck and enjoy the 'stang.

To be fair I'm pretty amazed with the quality of this car, the interior is by far better than I was expecting. The sync and advanced key is also very clever. Here are some photos folks. A 2 day full detail, a total of 13 hours of graft but she's all ready for the open roads....

The colour is called Guard metallic.
It's a bit of a Bullit throwback from 67' which was highland green but this has more of a grey hue. Today it was more overcast and it looked more dark green than grey however in the sun it really pops. Huge debate on Mustang6g forum wether it's a grey or a green... I'll let you decide!

Oh and that Ford gearbox is just a dream. Feels like a short throw is stock.

7f9b1f049c4be4efa776c21f2bf71a05.jpg

425f6fdd4277e30b61a76d353680795b.jpg

e373e0ff950c9c29b7dd4e9272da05da.jpg

d1e6a57bfbbb1517c9f31d24de7d3075.jpg

Reactions: A3_Rider, pburv, Max-Robbo and 4 others
To be fair I'm pretty amazed with the quality of this car, the interior is by far better than I was expecting. The sync and advanced key is also very clever. Here are some photos folks. A 2 day full detail, a total of 13 hours of graft but she's all ready for the open roads....

It's a bit of a Bullit throwback from 67' which was highland green but this has more of a grey hue. Today it was more overcast and it looked more dark green than grey however in the sun it really pops. Huge debate on Mustang6g forum wether it's a grey or a green... I'll let you decide!

Looks sensational mate :)

To me the paint looks predominantly grey with a hint of BRG!! lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06

Awesomeeeeeee matt all you need now is age 20 years...and move over to San Francisco lol love them wheels.... Awesome car....etc...etc...lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, naughts4187 and 1 other person
Awesomeeeeeee matt all you need now is age 20 years...and move over to San Francisco lol love them wheels.... Awesome car....etc...etc...lol

bullitt-car-chase.original.jpg

Minted mate iconic car...iconic MAN....think Matt will need to lose the specs.. And become a Leg...end before he can spin the rear wheels like that...lol....

Minted mate iconic car...iconic MAN....think Matt will need to lose the specs.. And become a Leg...end before he can spin the rear wheels like that...lol....

For sure mate, the King of Cool never been anyone who comes close lol

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
He'll be fine. Ford has thoughtfully provided "line lock", his mum could spin the wheels like that. :wink:

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, naughts4187 and 2 others
He'll be fine. Ford has thoughtfully provided "line lock", his mum could spin the wheels like that. :wink:

You're just well jel..because ye bought a boring jermin car....which is totally devoid of character... Lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, GSB and 1 other person
You're just well jel..because ye bought a boring jermin car....which is totally devoid of character... Lol

..............Veeeight.................is that you??!! lol

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Looks stunning 13 hours well spent !! ...
Defo green !

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, naughts4187 and 1 other person
Looks stunning 13 hours well spent !! ...
Defo green !

Green with a hint of grey??!! ........... you know what a legend I am with colours it could be pink with a hint of yellow for all I know!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Rob2k68
Green with a hint of grey??!! ........... you know what a legend I am with colours it could be pink with a hint of yellow for all I know!! lol

Let's settle on Mercury Green ! ;o)

Reactions: Jassyo06, naughts4187, Simon L and 1 other person
Anyone here in direct contact with @naughts4187 himself? I need to speak to him!
Silly question Batch...Have you pm'd him? I thought all private messages go to your email account as well as in your message box on the forum?
Like I said a silly question...lol:friends:

Silly question Batch...Have you pm'd him? I thought all private messages go to your email account as well as in your message box on the forum?
Yes mate I have... :flushed:

Reactions: pburv
I wanna hurry up and buy his wheels already!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and pburv
nice car , well done :heavycheck:- I have admit, I miss the V8s - its boring being sensible. - just needs a better set of rims to really show the car off !
typing this while waiting for audi service - car dead - probs battery.

Reactions: pburv and batch