The S3 might have to go because of this....

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
Picture066.jpg

as of today I am the big four O

Why?? Just because you're 40 doesn't mean you can't enjoy the finer (and faster) things in life lol.

I'm 40 this year and always thinking of ways and means of going faster!

Your as old as the woman you feel, Love that saying :)

Voorhees I've found a replacement motor for you. Something a little more to suit your new image

rover-75-w400-h262.jpg

Kiteyboy said:
....I'm 50 this year.....so stick that in your pipe and smoke it!:rockwoot:

Us youngsters smoke cigarettes these days. Pipes are for old people :moa:

Happy bday mate, its all downhill from here..... so in theory you dont need an S3 anymore..... love the Rover 75 thought....you could buy grathies A8's and a whale tail...just a thought;o)

Aky said:
Voorhees I've found a replacement motor for you. Something a little more to suit your new image

rover-75-w400-h262.jpg
Cheers Matt but I've already put a deposit down on this little beauty
Mobility_Scooter.jpg

jojo said:
Keep the S3 son, it's the only thing you have that will make you feel young mate. :moa:
Jo you have a point there

How can you be 40?! You come out with some of the funniest stuff I read on here... Not that Im ageist just thought people over 35 lacked humor :p

Happy Birthday mate, dont eat all that cake, you wont get in the S3

voorhees said:
Cheers Matt but I've already put a deposit down on this little beauty

Better watch out or those wing mirrors will be stolen. I've seen a set going for £150 on ebay

Aky said:
Better watch out or those wing mirrors will be stolen. I've seen a set going for £150 on ebay

Its got the same leather that comes in most Dolphin Grey S3s to!

Happy birthday bud!!!!!!!!
audi-rs4-1b.jpg

i think this would suit better.......

well i hope he doesnt buy this....i havent got 1 arm rest which ****** me off.... cant be goin on knowing some old fecker has two..... wonder if it'll sit on the rims if an overweight chap was to be seated?

Happy Birthday, before you know it you'll be hogging the middle lane of the motorway doing 40! For the love of god dont forget how to use your indicators...

S3ren said:
Happy birthday bud!!!!!!!!
audi-rs4-1b.jpg

i think this would suit better.......
would be nice
I have thought this could be the answer
5e0b_27.jpg

Anyway I'm off to bed with my hot water bottle and horlicks..........scratch that I'm going to have a few more stellas and play a bit of call of duty with my lad,I may be forty but I'm damned if I'm going to act it!
Thanks all

hehe Happy birthday.... you are only as young as the car you drive... or is it woman you drive?

Better late than never...

Happy Belated Birthday mate!

I think the chaps posting the mobility aids have been a little harsh.

Lets not write-off voorhees' sporty side just yet...

recarostylefront.jpg

Regards,

Rob.

Happy biffday you old scroat. Now do the sensible thing and come join the RS4 brigade! Either that or admit you're old and get yourself a Honda.

Congrats on getting to 40...I hope I make it one day lol:nyah:
Happy Birthday Jason.:icon_thumright:

ChriS3 said:
Happy biffday you old scroat. Now do the sensible thing and come join the RS4 brigade! Either that or admit you're old and get yourself a Honda.
I would but I'm not in the Aberdeen AS.net gravy train club...and less of the old you young whippersnapper you :moa: