The Sun article on my RS6

Bazza

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Sun published this today!
rs61.sized.jpg

rs62300.sized.jpg

A little bit of exageration on there part but none the less good publicity for Star Performance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bet you didn't tell the sun it could do 120mph with the handbrake on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RS6 Barry said:
t'was funny the rear seals had melted cos of that!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif *wondered why the car was so tail happy*

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you learn something new everyday!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Ahh just the man I think!!!

I'm after getting a pair of RS6 front callipers for my 2.8Q A4 (soon to be supercharged) but Audi are doing there same old game of cant look it up without a part number or chassis. So could you Barry do me a favour and get me the part number or if you happen to know of a pair of RS6 front calliper that are for grabs and let me know.

Thanks

Nice work on the car.

I'm afraid I no longer have the car matey but I reckon you could get a decent set of after market brakes for less than audi would rob you for the rs6 ones.....

[ QUOTE ]
AndyMac said:
Those beds are a bargain!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif I think so.We dont care much about nice RS6, do we?

Those beds are too bargain to be ignored. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif