The Turbo Unit - WINNER!

Metro

Error
Reaction score
Alright folks, just had two near full days at The Turbo Unit, a relatively new garage who specialize in Turbo's (its near Tamworth in Fazeley). Ive came away with a car which to be honest, I never expected it was capable of!

Ben and Lee are cracking guys, massively helpful and a huge laugh. Ive learnt so much from them about turbos and my engine. They primarily recondition turbo's and build hybrids but when it comes to these 1.8t engines (as well as S4 and im sure plenty of other engines), Ben is a bit of a legend, there's very few things he doesn't know!

Ive had 3 garages look in to my brake issues, where they have bled the brakes and even told me I needed a new Master Cylinder, but I brought it to Ben where pondered over it for a few mins and pretty much solved it, wish I would have taken it to these guys first off and it would have been fixed now. I live in Derby and its well worth the travel for an hour to visit these guys!

Ben and Lee, I cant thank you enough for everything you have done for my car. I cant believe how well the car is running after you both sorted it for me! Ill be back soon for some more tinkering!

Reactions: AudiiduA
It's always nice when you find a garage you can totally trust, I've got someone I take my cars to, it's an hour away too but well worth it, never going to Audi again tbh, they're rubbish, and a rip off!

Last edited:
You have to give credit where credit is due! I totally agree about audi and to be honest, a lot of other garages too! I would seriously recommend the Turbo Unit to anyone on here, its a new garage as i said, but Bens been a mechanic since he was young and Lee has been in the turbo proffession for 15 years now and their work looks faultless. Theres nothing better than supporting local places and these guys are definately worth the support.

Not a problem mate, it was a pleasure meeting yourself and Lee, might pop down in the next few weeks to see how your cars getting on. Did you get the inter coolers fitted after I left?