The Walking Dead

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone watching the second series,I'm hooked on it.

The Walkng Dead is awesome. Are we on series 2 now? :)

The Walkng Dead is awesome. Are we on series 2 now? :)
Hell yeah :)

TWD.jpg

Yeah lol part two I think it's around the 10th episode don't have sky so can't remember have a look at FX on around 9 onwards

How have i managed to miss this. I will need to find a way to get the missed episodes.

Still think the first series was better, as they spend to much time on the boring, damn farm moaning all the time!!

^^^^ agreed this season has been slow and boring, they need to leave the farm and start travelling again

dont know if its just me or what but the sheriffs kid, carl, is really annoying, hoping he becomes lunch next :)

I think the first series was good and gory but the second has plenty more twists and turns,the barn full of walkers for one.

dont know if its just me or what but the sheriffs kid, carl, is really annoying, hoping he becomes lunch next :)[/QUOTE]

Haha snap needs a slap have they started or planning a third?
Homeland is very good if seen it on channel 4

^^^^ agreed this season has been slow and boring, they need to leave the farm and start travelling againdont know if its just me or what but the sheriffs kid, carl, is really annoying, hoping he becomes lunch next :)
I couldn't agree more! The amount of people I ask if they watch "The Walking Dead" and the response is often no! :( So its good to know that some of your guys watch it! .. I think that this larger group is going to come onto the scene around the last eposide, am I correct in saying there are only two more this season? Watching on FXHD myself! :) ..

dont know if its just me or what but the sheriffs kid, carl, is really annoying, hoping he becomes lunch next :)

Haha snap needs a slap have they started or planning a third?
Homeland is very good if seen it on channel 4[/QUOTE]

ooooo homeland is very very good, get a new thread started lol

Gotta say i agree that this season hasnt been as good as the first but i believe there is some twist to come in it soon, or so ive been told.

along with this i am hooked on Sons of Anarchy which is probably one of the best shows that ive seen for a long time, anyone else seen it?

The Walking Dead has been awesome. Only 2 episodes left for this season, but already been commissioned for a season 3 which is good.

I can see everything kicking off for the final 2 episodes though - something has to happen!!! Glad Dale went last week though. Was a pointless character who did the opposite of what others wanted!!

Good news for another season hope it doesn't turn into prison break though.

Love The Walking Dead. It's a shame it's only on subscription tv so many people have missed out. Agree series 2 is slow, some characters don't do anything like the coloured dude. Need to get some city action in series 3, glad to here there will be another series!!

good to see the sheriff kill shane he was getting out of control but what a twist seconds after he was stabbed he came back as a walker then carl stot him last episode next week cant wait for season 3 16 episodes

Series 1, was brilliant
Series 2, massive let down
Series 3, better be good

it will be. more zombies more,twists how are they gonna get out of the farm alive without shane?

Shouldn't of read this!! I haven't seen the last episode. It's a great show, very enjoyable, but like has been said it has gotten a bit tedious that they have just been hanging around the farm. Time for them to move on, especially knowing there is a rival group nearby.

Its all going to kick off in the last episode. Rick and Carl running away from all the walkers coming towards them after they killed Shane. Was shocked at that happening. They filmed that part so well. Cant wait for the last episode and the Season 3.

ive got all these recorded on the skybox guna try to watch it all in one day.

1st series was brill.

Wish I would have done that... some of the endings just make you want to jump into the next episode!

This series has been great! Rick taken everyone down is spot on!

I'm sooo looking forward to this.

must not look at this thread for next 24hrs incase of spoilers, argh!!

I dunno what to say about that finale

ive just watched it and thought it was a great end to a not so great series, i will most definatley be watching when it comes back on in the autumn

the sheriffs got a pair after all lol

just watched 12th episode and was a good one didn't think it was going to happen at the end! Knowing me I will try and long out watching the last one for a week or 2 as 've got too much to watch on the sky box lol. This season has been a little boring though due to the fact there just in one single place for the whole series but as you guys are saying its a great finale I may have to watch it in a few hours ;)

I dont watch much tv but i started to watch The Walking Dead Season 1 and was hooked!
you didnt know what was going to happen next, and it kept you on the edge of your seat, with good acting... awesome!

but then i was gutted to see i missed the start of Season 2 in March, so didnt want start watching half way through.........

anyway for them who have not seen Season 2, its just started again on .. 5* sky 176 or Channel 5 HD sky 171 have a look on sky TV Guide

this week IS Season 2 Episode 2 ... if you cannot find Episode 1 on sky or the net you not missed much yet.

I dont watch much tv but i started to watch The Walking Dead Season 1 and was hooked!
you didnt know what was going to happen next, and it kept you on the edge of your seat, with good acting... awesome!

but then i was gutted to see i missed the start of Season 2 in March, so didnt want start watching half way through.........

anyway for them who have not seen Season 2, its just started again on .. 5* sky 176 or Channel 5 HD sky 171 have a look on sky TV Guide

this week IS Season 2 Episode 2 ... if you cannot find Episode 1 on sky or the net you not missed much yet.

I watched last night, there was no zombies:( x

Gotta say i agree that this season hasnt been as good as the first but i believe there is some twist to come in it soon, or so ive been told.

along with this i am hooked on Sons of Anarchy which is probably one of the best shows that ive seen for a long time, anyone else seen it?

Im just on season 3 of SOA at the moment, got recommended to me, brilliant love it!
Keeps mi busy whilst waiting for the new season of the Walking dead.