Theft

It IS very bad here in Sweden.
Got robbed of my last rs3 with a knife to my throat outside my house. It was later found in Malmö, I live in Stockholm.
It then stood at the police 2 months for technical inspection and when i got it back from the police i found a gun on the backseat floor! :flushed:

View attachment 151161

Maybe the police want you to have some additional protection if the worst were to happen again...?

Reactions: KKOG and Bristle Hound
GAP & A Disklok & don't worry too much

Do you really want your pride & joy back if these ******* steal it ?

GAP & A Disklok & don't worry too much

Do you really want your pride & joy back if these ******* steal it ?

It’s not a case of wanting it back although wouldn’t like the higher premiums, it’s more that I wouldn’t want them coming in the house as I have 2 young kids (5&2)

It’s not a case of wanting it back although wouldn’t like the higher premiums, it’s more that I wouldn’t want them coming in the house as I have 2 young kids (5&2)
@lee_fr200 - Thats a difficult one if you haven't got a garage to put it in
If you are that worried I wouldn't bother with a RS3 TBH
No matter what you have on the car, if they break in for the keys/codes etc to the RS3 there's not a lot you can do

From my experience 'they' will always find a way in if they want to

Reactions: AudiNutta
I was pretty long gone into building my own security system. When you push a hardwired hidden button, the car shuts off after a pre-set time (say 2 minutes) and can't be started until you press the button again. That way they can drive off and you are hopefully safe.

This system would work when you're in the car and get robbed but I haven't come up with a solution to when you're not in the car.
I take for granted that all scums has jammers these days.

I prefer to keep my deterrents a closely guarded secret from would-be/potential opportunists.... this is certainly not the forum to be disclosing such information considering it is public!

Reactions: E15
It was more of a do u worry thread and what sort of security do ppl recommend

I prefer to keep my deterrents a closely guarded secret from would-be/potential opportunists.... this is certainly not the forum to be disclosing such information considering it is public!
How would anyone know where you live though?

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

How would anyone know where you live though?

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Had a chap at work today get stopped by sheriffs after ANPRing his number plate, providing him all of his details under 5 mins for supposed parking fines and Threatening to seize his vehicle. All a bit concerning that a private company (equita sheriffs) can know so much information by reading a number plate.