Think your S3 is expensive?

That’s a lot of money for a bmw :whistle2:

Reactions: Terminator x
Would love to check it out.... but cant!! :tearsofjoy:
Screenshot 2019 01 22 at 185441

Reactions: CHEZ and Lehn
That’s a lot of money for a bmw :whistle2:
I get what you mean :) but with BMW being the more premium marque it would actually be more appropriate to say That's a lot of money for a Toyota. :D

Reactions: MikeParkin and Jassyo06
I get what you mean :) but with BMW being the more premium marque it would actually be more appropriate to say That's a lot of money for a Toyota. :D

I quite like the equivalent Z4

Reactions: Ron240
If you can not view it. It was for an auction price on the first car production run of the new Toyota Supra, it went for 2.1 US dollars in the land of the oppressed and stupidity.

2.1 US dollars!!! around £1.50! Just kidding! thanks for the summary :grinning:

Wow did not know that that could be done. I just have normal translate on Chrome and Safari but didn't know it could view web pages. Interesting! :icon thumright:

2.1 US dollars!!! around £1.50! Just kidding! thanks for the summary :grinning:

Wow did not know that that could be done. I just have normal translate on Chrome and Safari but didn't know it could view web pages. Interesting! :icon thumright:

You're welcome mate you learn something new every day :icon thumright::hi:

Reactions: Ormesome
Almost Cayman like performance in a cheap batmobile imitiating shell...not impressed

Read a review the comparing new Supra to a Cayman S but I just cant work out why anyone would buy a Toyota 2 seater over a Porsche

Reactions: Ron240