Thinking About Changing To A TTS - Colour Thoughts?

Colour thoughts for a new TTS

• Ibis/glacier white

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Sepang blue

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Vegas yellow

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
Thinking about a new TTS for the S4

Among many other things about spec am wondering what colour to go

Sepang & vegas yellow are TTS specific only colours

White TTS -

Sepang TTS -

DY65YXB1.jpg

tts_3_1.jpg

Vegas yellow TTS -

2016-audi-tt-front-angle-970x647-c.jpg

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I would choose Vegas! You won't see another one on the road, white and sepang will be the popular choices I'm guessing, although do you want to be Mr. Happy on the road? :)

I would choose Vegas! You won't see another one on the road, white and sepang will be the popular choices I'm guessing, although do you want to be Mr. Happy on the road? :)
Love the vegas but not sure I could live with it, I think! lol

White with the red SS seats interior
Sepango & vegas with the all black SS seats & interior

Funny how sepango is a TTS only colour ...

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Simon L
Vegas for me ;)

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Uh oh... so its gonna be 2 cancelled TTS' then a change to an S5..lol..

In all seriousness tho.. Java green!!! ;-)

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Simon L
White for me. You seem to change cars more often than me!!!

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Blackwhite
Glacier White all the way! :dogface:

Glacier with 20" rims is awesome !!!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Bristle Hound
Uh oh... so its gonna be 2 cancelled TTS' then a change to an S5..lol..
@AndyB-S3 - Naughty :asskicking:
But probably true ! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
In all seriousness tho.. Java green!!! ;-)
As has been said, bit to Scirocco looking
White for me.
:thumbs up:
Glacier White all the way! :dogface:
:thumbs up:
Haha. I'm on my 10th car since 2009!! How many have you gone through BH?
I'm not that bad @Scottyg lol
I'm on my 4th car (all Audi's) since 2002 believe it or not
My wife's car count is some what different mind ... 9 since 2006
Glacier with 20" rims is awesome !!!
@Snake Pliskin - Must admit guys do like the white TTS'
Not only are those 20' alloys a £850 option, but look a real PITA to keep clean IMO
+ I don't know whether my achey old fart body would put up with the punishment of 20' alloys with 30 section tyres

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Blackwhite and Snake Pliskin
The ride I found surprisngly acceptable on the 20" rims.

The cleaning of the rims, I have to agree with you and that would be a concern to me too.

You thinking manual or s-tronic ?
One of the few performance Audi's left with manual as an option.

The ride I found surprisngly acceptable on the 20" rims.

The cleaning of the rims, I have to agree with you and that would be a concern to me too.

You thinking manual or s-tronic ?
One of the few performance Audi's left with manual as an option.
@Snake Pliskin - Couldn't do with trying to keep 'em clean what with my 'car OCD' :laugh:
After having the s-tronic on my S4 it would have to be s-tronic again for me. Like the thought of launch control & the quoted 0-62mph in 4.6secs time :jump:

I haven't visited my local Audi Dealers about the TTS yet. I daren't as I have a feeling I know what will happen, especially if I can get get the 'right deal' :laugh:
Getting just over a 16% discount on Drive the deal at the mo on a TTS. Carfile & Orangewheels carn't come close. Carwow don't have the facility to do their thing on the TTS on their site at the mo

@Snake Pliskin - Couldn't do with trying to keep 'em clean what with my 'car OCD' :laugh:
After having the s-tronic on my S4 it would have to be s-tronic again for me. Like the thought of launch control & the quoted 0-62mph in 4.6secs time :jump:

I haven't visited my local Audi Dealers about the TTS yet. I daren't as I have a feeling I know what will happen, especially if I can get get the 'right deal' :laugh:
Getting just over a 16% discount on Drive the deal at the mo on a TTS. Carfile & Orangewheels carn't come close. Carwow don't have the facility to do their thing on the TTS on their site at the mo

4.6 seconds geeez that is highly impressive !

Part of me will miss the supercharged 3.0 in my S5 as would you from your S4 I'm sure but that 0 to 60 time is more than compensation !!!!

The TTS is a superb 'brand new as they come' package mate which can't fail to impress inside or out.

I think if you are serious and do go to see one plus that kind of discount, if they give you a half decent part ex figure, I can see you placing an order .... but it would be for a stunning car.

I loved my mark 2 TTS and the mark 3 has taken things on to a higher level again .... Go and have a look pal and see what figures the Dealer can come up with - play it cool and make him work for it and who knows, you might be in the waiting room with me sooner than you know it :)

Part of me will miss the supercharged 3.0 in my S5 as would you from your S4 I'm sure but that 0 to 60 time is more than compensation !!!!

The TTS is a superb 'brand new as they come' package mate which can't fail to impress inside or out.

I think if you are serious and do go to see one plus that kind of discount, if they give you a half decent part ex figure, I can see you placing an order .... but it would be for a stunning car.

I loved my mark 2 TTS and the mark 3 has taken things on to a higher level again .... Go and have a look pal and see what figures the Dealer can come up with - play it cool and make him work for it and who knows, you might be in the waiting room with me sooner than you know it :)
Actually 4.6 is the quoted 0-62 speed, I've seen videos on internet that are nearer to 4.1s using launch control. Highly impressive.

Cheers @Snake Pliskin :thumbs up:

Resistance may be futile ! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Actually 4.6 is the quoted 0-62 speed, I've seen videos on internet that are nearer to 4.1s using launch control. Highly impressive.
@Mark Swan - Jeez! That IS quick! :thumbs up:

Darn you BH; I want your S4 but I need at least 10k more depreciation!!

@Bristle Hound

you placed an order yet ? :whistle2:

:yum:

@Snake Pliskin - No not yet

However, SWMBO and I saw a white TTS, standard alloys and black leather today, parked up, while we were out
We both agreed that the white does look a little underwhelming, on the TTS especially

The good lady said - 'The TTS would look rather nice in that blue you have on your S4!'

So its down to sepango or las vegas lol

@Bristle Hound

Ha ha making progress then mate :)

And in that case Sepang blue for the win !

Sepang Blue for me...Test Drove the Blue One and had my heart set on white previously. But after the test drive I fell in love with the colour looks fantastic. Will have my very own in 5-6 weeks I hope.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Sandra
Got to be sepang...do it!,
When I went to collect mine there was a Vegas yellow one there as a demo and it looked awesome and for a second my heart sank as I thought I'd made the wrong choice, but then I realised I would go of it within a couple of months and look a complete knob during that time lol
The TTS does feel lightning quick of the mark and really light and agile, and that was me coming from an S3. Coming out of a barge such as an A4 it will feel amazing and so much more fun.
Obviously make sure you get comfort and sound pack and tech pack, that's all you need as it is well specced as it is, and the seats are amazing.
Stick with the standard TTS 19" alloys, they are easy to clean and free lol

When I went to collect mine there was a Vegas yellow one there as a demo and it looked awesome and for a second my heart sank as I thought I'd made the wrong choice, but then I realised I would go of it within a couple of months and look a complete knob during that time lol
The TTS does feel lightning quick of the mark and really light and agile, and that was me coming from an S3. Coming out of a barge such as an A4 it will feel amazing and so much more fun.
Obviously make sure you get comfort and sound pack and tech pack, that's all you need as it is well specced as it is, and the seats are amazing.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and AndyB-S3
We've made the decision for you then Bristol ... You just need to do the deal now :)

@Leegaryhall - Need many more pics of your sepango TTS ;) :D
Same thoughtd on the las vegas colour now TBH
S4 ain't as much of a barge as you think my friend ;) :D But I get your point :thumbs up:
My preferred spec includes (as well as some others) comfort/sound pack but not the tech pack
Don't require what the tech pack offers for £1795 & you get the 'Audi Virtual Cockpit' as standard anyway
We've made the decision for you then Bristol ... You just need to do the deal now :)
@Snake Pliskin - Very true lol
Hoping the Dealer dosen't play silly bu99ers with my S4 part x values

If Bristle wasn't sold on the idea of Sepang TTS before, I think those pics will convince him now :)

Looks great !!!

I concur S4 & S5 are not really barges, but you do know you are carrying some weight. Thier ace card is the supercharged engine though and straight line speed is brilliant.

TTS does give you power & agility though.

Yep down to figures mate, but deals have never been better on the TT's so I'm sure the Dealer will work had to secure your business ... that said there is of course a chance he will 'try' and take the pi$$ with your Px price but that's where a few days negotiation may be required back & forth.

@Leegaryhall - TTS looks stonking in sepang. Thats the colour sorted then ... :D
If Bristle wasn't sold on the idea of Sepang TTS before, I think those pics will convince him now :)

Looks great !!!
Correct & agreed :thumbs up:
I concur S4 & S5 are not really barges, but you do know you are carrying some weight. Thier ace card is the supercharged engine though and straight line speed is brilliant.

TTS does give you power & agility though.
Agreed & agreed :thumbs up:
Yep down to figures mate, but deals have never been better on the TT's so I'm sure the Dealer will work had to secure your business ... that said there is of course a chance he will 'try' and take the pi$$ with your Px price but that's where a few days negotiation may be required back & forth.
Will keep you updated SP :thumbs up:

@Bristle Hound

Have you ever had a TT mate ?

I've had two and they are stonkinh good cars and they were Mark II's ... the mark III has moved the game on again and is superb !

Good luck with the negotiations / test drives :)

Sepang is really nice, but depending on the look you are going for don't rule out the daytona grey. There is a TTS round the corner from my parents, first spotted it in the rain at night and it looked stunning under the streetlights. The metallic really picks out the lines in the car IMHO. Something about compact cars I feel can look more masculine in a darker colour.

Have you found the S4 underwhelming BH?
@mister.c. - On the contrary. Love it!
The seamless power from the V6 supercharger is so addictive. Knocks turbo's into a 'cocked hat' if you ask me
No more superchargers for B9 S4 mind ...

Thought I would update this post as promised @Snake Pliskin

Went to my local Audi Stealers (sorry Dealers :D) between Christmas and New Year about a deal on a new TTS

I easily got to the 16% discount on a new TTS, but they were seriously taking the p*** over the p/x price on my S4
To be fair my S4 is only 6 months old so I wasn't expecting great things
I've back in touch with the Dealer this morning and they are not moving on the price of my S4. So its a no for the TTS at the moment
Still the Dealer did say my S4 would probably worth the same amount p/x in another 12 months time

I've never fallen out of love with the S4 I just thought if I could get the 'right' deal on a new TTS then why the hell not

Reactions: mister.c. and Snake Pliskin
Got me looking at the TTS BH (not that i have any intentions of trading in my S5 after just one month!!) but I couldnt believe how little comes as standard on the TTS!! I had to spec nearly £5.5k extras to get most of the stuff that I find useful...

Thought I would update this post as promised @Snake Pliskin

Went to my local Audi Stealers (sorry Dealers :D) between Christmas and New Year about a deal on a new TTS

I easily got to the 16% discount on a new TTS, but they were seriously taking the p*** over the p/x price on my S4
To be fair my S4 is only 6 months old so I wasn't expecting great things
I've back in touch with the Dealer this morning and they are not moving on the price of my S4. So its a no for the TTS at the moment
Still the Dealer did say my S4 would probably worth the same amount p/x in another 12 months time

I've never fallen out of love with the S4 I just thought if I could get the 'right' deal on a new TTS then why the hell not

Appreciate the update mate, I was wonering if you had progressed things at all.

That is a blow then isn't it .... but not too unexpected as you say, so soon after getting the S4 that the part ex price make a deal very difficult in terms of the initial new car depreciation.

Not so bad if the dealer / stealer is suggesting your car will be worth very similar in 12 months time though ... may need to hold him to that :)

The S4 is a superb car and VERY similar to my S5 so I can totally relate to the car you have now. I've had mine just under 2.5 years and I still gets lots of enjoyment from it and that engine is a real peach.

You never though ... if your Dealer hits a month where he desperately wants a sale, he may just give you a bell with a view to doing a special deal !!!