Thinking of buying S3

Dave1000

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying a S3 has anybody manage to get any discount from Audi dealer on one & if so what sort of discount could I expect to get???

You should be able to get 5% now without trying, I got that lat January when they first came out.

Cheers I am guessing its a good time to buy with the new reg coming out

It will be plus they have been out a year now so the dealer cant reaaly spout the no discount speech they are all in demand etc......

Wearside Audi in Sunderland have (or had) 4 sat on the forecourt, one a 07 plate at 25k which is a good price really.

Before Christmas, my local dealer told me that no discounts were available. After Christmas, they offered me 5% over the phone.

I have gone down the route of www.bettercardeal.co.uk and managed to get a 10%+ discount. A great service where I have been put in touch with Audi Wimbledon.

Splathead said:
Before Christmas, my local dealer told me that no discounts were available. After Christmas, they offered me 5% over the phone.

I have gone down the route of www.bettercardeal.co.uk and managed to get a 10%+ discount. A great service where I have been put in touch with Audi Wimbledon.

Their website only shows 5%

Good Grief! Sorry, I should have checked before posting.

I ordered mine on the 30th of January.

Without options, the price was £24,327.89.

Looks like my timing was perfect!!! :)