Thinking of coming back

SI-W85

Reaction score
Ok so I sold my B8 almost 4 months ago and missing it so much I'm seriously considering coming back to Audi not sure I want another B8 as I got my last one just how I liked it then sold it so if I do I think it will be the A5/S5 what you think should I leave the next one alone or mod it but concentrate more on power rather than looks??? Here are a couple pics of my previous 2010 A4 Sline

Reactions: RS5 JON and ScottishA4B9
Yeah come back mate! I think a nice blend of both mods and power would be a good compromise! ;)

Reactions: SI-W85
Good to hear your thinking of returning to an Audi Si, get it bought in time for aitp7.
As for mods or not, you know the answer to that one, you'll not be able to leave it standard, although the A5 is stunning looking as is, especially the coupe, IMO. & yes I'm bias.
JG :rock:

Reactions: Sandra and SI-W85
I went a bit far with the last one and made it undriveable so I sold it :( what is the 3.0tdi like for power gains against the S4/5 I would like something I can tune quite highly as the motor I have now is 460bhp and V8 so I don't want to loose that noise and power but need the looks of an Audi again miss it a lot. need to convince the missus as to why I need one lol

Never understood the stance thing, speed is where it's at.

Reactions: xpoweruk
Be hoid to see you back Si. :)

Reactions: SI-W85
What sort of torque you getting out the S4 Razza???
Skiptowncat I like speed like the reet of us but chose to make it look pretty lol I still love how it looked but I think the next one will look pretty but with power ;) lol just won't be on coilovers again I'll be getting air for sure

Cheers Sandra not 100% yet but trying to find something to convince me lol besides the RRS forum sucks :)

Looks good, think I could cope with that. I'm driving a Supercharged Range Rover sport at the minute.

what is the 3.0tdi like for power gains against the S4/5 I would like something I can tune quite highly as the motor I have now is 460bhp and V8 so I don't want to loose that noise and power but need the looks of an Audi again miss it a lot. need to convince the missus as to why I need one lol

I had an A5 SB with the 3.0Tdi engine (240BHP) its a great engine and remap will see about 280 - 290BHP but nowhere near a mapped S4/S5 (assuming you are looking at the Supercharged version).
I had a tuning box on the A5 which took it to about 280BHP and you could notice the difference but still didn't feel that quick to me. After that I went to an SQ5 which seemed a lot quicker and the BiTdi engine with 8 speed tiptronic box was great but then after trying an S5 for a week it felt a lot slower and neither sounded anywhere near as nice.

I think an S4/S5 would be a better option especially if you are thinking of tuning it quite a lot.

Reactions: razza1, SI-W85 and scotty76