Thinking of ordering an S4??

Keef

Reaction score
Although not listed on the Audi website, I have just discovered that there is a ‘contributions’ finance deal available on the S4! (might be old news, but I didn’t know)
£2k from deal and £1.9k from finance – as my current deal end in June and I’m no longer doing anywhere near enough miles to warranty another diesel.
I thought I’d call into my dealers and promptly asked for a 15% discount to match drive the deal website! Dealer says he can’t do that, but we’ll see…

Also said it would be end of April if I ordered now, but I suspect that’s highly unlikely.

The audi configurator says you can have the S4 in Daytona grey (yeah I thought) but dealer tells me no!

Cant decide what to do now, and wonder what (if any) the model year changes, end of May I think might bring.

Anyone ordered recently?

cheers
Keef

Where did you find this info? I'm also considering ordering new as can't find the right spec in a used B8 S4.

Where did you find this info? I'm also considering ordering new as can't find the right spec in a used B8 S4.

From the dealers - he showed me there brochure for the Quarter 1 campaign and the S4 is listed.
But I can’t find any mention of it on the Audi website.
I found it by getting a quote on the drive the deal and orange wheels website – both quote the £1.9k finance deal

I guess some dealers know they are able to sell cars with little or no discount so don't need to match the DTD figures and so won't help - West London Audi for instance.

They sell enough to get by so don't need new business.

However, I find it odd that the website is showing options the dealer is saying you can't have.

I would initially try talking with a different dealer....

S4 is lovely by the way!

From the dealers - he showed me there brochure for the Quarter 1 campaign and the S4 is listed.
But I can’t find any mention of it on the Audi website.
I found it by getting a quote on the drive the deal and orange wheels website – both quote the £1.9k finance deal

Let me know how you get on negotiating with the dealer if you can get any discounts.
I was thinking about buying nearly new but considering a new purchase now if there are any reasonable discounts achievable.

Are there any Suzuka Grey S4 owners on here? Id love to see a picture of one.