Thinkware DashCam

Fozzie1960

Reaction score
Just ordered a Thinkware F800 Pro for my car through the RAC shop to replace the rubbish Roadhawk Vision I had. At the moment the RAC are selling it for £159 instead of £249 plus £60 to have it professionally fitted at my home address.

Reactions: rasA4, Audi Bairn and SiPie
Looks a great deal.
Could you please let me know how the install goes as there is a lot of wiring and keen to see if the RAC can hide it well etc ?
Thanks
Si

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Looks a great deal.
Could you please let me know how the install goes as there is a lot of wiring and keen to see if the RAC can hide it well etc ?
Thanks
Si
The RAC contract the install out to a company called Chameleon Codewing. The install is this Wednesday. I will post some pictures and let you know how it went.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, SiPie and cuke2u
Just ordered a Thinkware F800 Pro for my car through the RAC shop to replace the rubbish Roadhawk Vision I had. At the moment the RAC are selling it for £159 instead of £249 plus £60 to have it professionally fitted at my home address.
Cheers for the heads-up - I'm going to look into this as I'm looking for front and rear facing cam for both cars plus in need a mobile fitter :thumbs up:

All done and I am happy with the installation. Camera works well, video quality is excellent, both night and day.

548BFA26 B806 48F7 9006 916DB0443D0B 1 105 c B1417AAE 5ED0 4C8C ADDE 7FE165F3270A 1 105 cEF68FB13 CC4C 4A2F 9E9F 5DC21AFFF502 1 105 c

Reactions: rasA4, cuke2u and SiPie
@Fozzie1960 how well does the app work with it?
It is very good for setting up and changing the settings. Also, video playback and download is good. However, the same can't be said for the cloud part of it. When it works it is great, but tethering to the phone is very flaky. Apparently, Thinkware broke it in the latest firmware release.

Reactions: rasA4