this guys is "the man"

pure

Reaction score
Check out the grunt he does as if to say "Im the man"!

He's the man ... NOT!!!

That's so funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I find the more you watch it the funnier it gets, stick it on loop, with the sound up! I guarentee you will be in tears /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Man that was hilarious......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

woops, I think i've wet myself.......

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Fantastic! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Don't try this at home... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

He didnt know where he was! poor git.......still damn funny though!

The nod before..../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif....the way he tries to carry on as he's standing..../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif