Those who have had the recall work carried out...

auzzam_crd

Reaction score
Has your software version changed at all I just had 2 recalls applied but everything looks the same.

Reactions: Mastachaz
Mine was done last week . When I checked the mmi is the same . To be fair dealer told me the update wasn’t for the mmi is was for parking sensor fault.
I’ve pictures of all the software versions and dates I can check last time it altered on the mmi

Reactions: auzzam_crd
Had my recall work done...
The 90R2 and 9407.
Service measure 90R2 - software update front sensors
Technical background

Quote:
A service package has been defined for Audi A3 vehicles of a certain production period. It is our aim to ensure the highest possible level of product quality. The following criteria are part of this service measure:
- Error messages from the parking aid after starting the vehicle
- Note in the instrument cluster about a blinker failure (rear)
- Drive Select sporadically not available
- Remaining range display implausible
- Sporadically only one radio station is available
- The brake fluid control lamp lights up sporadically
- Adaptive driver assistant sporadically without function
- Data storage entries for the outside door handle (Kessy sporadically without function)
- Robustization of the rear radar
Service measure 90R2 - software update front sensors
Technical background
Quote:
On Audi A3 vehicles of a certain production period, various performance improvements of the assistant for lane departure warning are incorporated through software adaptation of the control unit for front sensors.
Service measure 94O7 - software update front sensors
Technical background
Quote:
On Audi vehicles with LED and matrix beam headlights with a high beam assistant from a certain production period, the high beam may, in rare cases, be incorrectly displayed when leaving a tunnel in daylight.

Reactions: AdamInKent and auzzam_crd
I’ve booked my car in for a separate issue (maybe post in a different thread) and was told I had 2 software updates to be applied: driver assistance pack update and road signs the other one was less specific?

I’ve booked my car in for a separate issue (maybe post in a different thread) and was told I had 2 software updates to be applied: driver assistance pack update and road signs the other one was less specific?
Please would you let us know of there are any noticeable changes when you’ve had it done?

Reactions: johnners81
Please would you let us know of there are any noticeable changes when you’ve had it done?
Sure! When I take it in I’ll confirm what’s covered in the updates and post in here again. That will be early Aug though as quite a backlog at my audi service centre.

Reactions: AdamInKent
I was told I have bulletins on mine too to be applied - due to be taken in a couple of weeks time

Mine has gone in this morning to have a door seal fixed. Three updates to be applied, one of which was described as “two updates in one”. If I get any paperwork I’ll report back. 70 plate s line saloon, petrol manual with one usb-c

Mine is being looked at in mid-August for a crack on the passenger side dash and had a call last week about it. They have 6 updates to run at the same time. Not 100% on all of them but he did mention cruise control. Hoping it fixes my CarPlay issues. I have also have. 70 plate with 1 Usb c.

Great. They’ve decided not to apply the update due to a “server issue” which I suspect is “the service department closes at 1” so will apparently collect the car and do the updates later.

They've been and collected my car so my software updates are finally getting done today - 3 of them. Hopefully they'll give me the paperwork and I'll let you know which.

I've just had the car back and I think the software version *has* changed - I now I have 32.9-1944-SNAPSHOT-27.08.2020-06:38:20 and I'm pretty sure my previous snapshot was a dated a long time before the car was built (mine's a 70 plate) - version 3283.

Drove it yesterday post the recall work and on the third time I started the engine I got a fault message about the matrix lights. Splendid. Back to Audi we go. :|

Reactions: Mryolon
I've just had the car back and I think the software version *has* changed - I now I have 32.9-1944-SNAPSHOT-27.08.2020-06:38:20 and I'm pretty sure my previous snapshot was a dated a long time before the car was built (mine's a 70 plate) - version 3283.
My updates have now been done and my snapshot and version number have changed to the same as yours.
No third screen though.
However, on the 40 minute trip home I had no faults and CarPlay didn’t flicker once!
They only seem to have run the 90Q5 (software) and the 51H2 (Plenum chamber seal) updates.
In other positive news, the crack in my passenger side dash trim is going to be fixed (replaced) under warranty.

Drove it yesterday post the recall work and on the third time I started the engine I got a fault message about the matrix lights. Splendid. Back to Audi we go. :|
Hi itf. I have this software update (94O7 for matrix lights) scheduled for my next service. Please could you let me know if this issue was resolved? Also if you noticed any change in the behaviour of the lights?

I'm also interested in the views of anyone else who has had this upgrade. As far as I'm concerned, my matrix lights work well with the factory installed software, so I'm slightly wary of changing their function for the worse.

Hi itf. I have this software update (94O7 for matrix lights) scheduled for my next service. Please could you let me know if this issue was resolved? Also if you noticed any change in the behaviour of the lights?

I'm also interested in the views of anyone else who has had this upgrade. As far as I'm concerned, my matrix lights work well with the factory installed software, so I'm slightly wary of changing their function for the worse.
I sold the car I'm afraid, the issues just got too much.

Reactions: AdamInKent