Thoughts on this service history please!

Remains

Reaction score
I'm just in process of swapping my 56 plate A3 for an A4 due to a larger family these days and have spotted what looks to fit the bill - a 12 plate A4 Avant Quattro with 60k miles.

However, the service history on it is August 2013, November 2014 and then nothing.

Should this lack of continued servicing since 2014 be a genuine worry, especially since the car must have been nagging the owner to service it? My A3 has FSH at correct intervals so seems a shame to swap to a car without this.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Perhaps check with Audi Customer Service to see if the services were completed to schedule and not recorded / stamped in the service book - may be that it was recorded electronically only.

This was the case with the history on mine, I had the electronic printout, took the service history book to the 2 dealers who had completed work on the car and they stamped up the book to match the electronic records and gave me copies of the invoices for the work completed.

Thanks a lot for the tip - that worked out well.

Sent them an email and got a reply back within a few hours with full service history, including a Brake Fluid change and Interval Inspection in November 2015 so that's allayed my fears somewhat!

Well, pleased to hear that the service history was all correct . Guess we'll look forward to seeing some pics of the new car if you go for it