Tidy A3 on ebay

Hmmm, not sure.

The chav exhaust and tints give me the impression its probably been thrased to within an inch of its life......

Just my 2p.

Yeah, id guessed its been thrashed a bit, but quite a good example of tidy interior & ICE install.

If it was a 1.8t/quattro it might have been worth a look.

Someone has stolen the exhaus and replaced it with a can of beans. Nice interior though....

interior is beautiful, i would love that

exhaust looks stupid, and not really fond of the Ice

C_Audiboy....you gotta change that profile picture.(please dont though- nosense nonsense).i could sit all night looking at them :hubbahubba:

ice install is all fusion stuff - a relatively cheap tacky (dare I say it chavvy) make IMO. Most people just go for it cos its bright green and gets the most attention off the slaaaaags lol.

The seats I believe are out of an S3 and look the absolute tits!

dubhyper said:
C_Audiboy....you gotta change that profile picture.(please dont though- nosense nonsense).i could sit all night looking at them :hubbahubba:

I love them pleasure pillows I do........ think I've had that avatar for about a year and I'm still not tired of looking at it ;)

why do they always do this to 1.6's???

allloys look a little like porche's but that could be the camera i suppose

According to the description its got a 'Ricaro' interior.

That must have been made in the Liverpool factory.

MikeA3 said:
why do they always do this to 1.6's???
but that would defeat the pointlessness of spending more on upgrading the car to what the car costs in the first place. :)