Time for a change....

jetty

Reaction score
After nearly a decade owning various A4's I've decided to switch platforms. Always liked the A6 both inside and out.
Test drove a 3.0ltr Bi Turbo last week and couldn't resist! Quicker than my 3.2 V6 and has a fantastic burble - never thought I'd own a diesel but torque and the added fuel economy had me!

Going to de-badge this week....any other suggestions ? The A6 forum looks deserted :sadlike:

The old:
IMG 8977

The new:
IMG 9016

Reactions: Bulldog, bobby singh, GjrBartlett and 4 others
Lovely car, good choice! 3.0tdi engine's are very tunable (and quite economical), not sure how similar the motor is but some of the a4 parts of this forum may provide more information regarding the engine than the a6 as the a6 side is a bit deserted like you say.

Reactions: V6_Man
After nearly a decade owning various A4's I've decided to switch platforms. Always liked the A6 both inside and out.
Test drove a 3.0ltr Bi Turbo last week and couldn't resist! Quicker than my 3.2 V6 and has a fantastic burble - never thought I'd own a diesel but torque and the added fuel economy had me!

Going to de-badge this week....any other suggestions ? The A6 forum looks deserted :sadlike:

Top choice...

I'm in a similar position at the minute...

I love my A4 to bits & have spent a small fortune over the last three/four years, but do I keep throwing money at her or save up & get the A6 3.0 BiTdi?

Top choice...

I'm in a similar position at the minute...

I love my A4 to bits & have spent a small fortune over the last three/four years, but do I keep throwing money at her or save up & get the A6 3.0 BiTdi?

I know what you mean - it was costing a small fortune keeping the A4 on the road. It had only covered 80k but lots of small issues. No point keeping a vehicle like that. Now have an Audi warranty so don't have to worry about any big bills for a while.

Highly recommend the A6 - stunning car. Love the BiTurbo power - I was converted. The interior is a really nice place to be on long journeys or even a quick blast up the road :playful: Go for it!