Time in DIS

MA3RC

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
My A3 only has the time in the MMI popup screen or when you press the 0.0 on the instrument housing.

My parents picked up a 65 plate A3 not long ago and theirs has a time display in the DIS, selected by the left scroll wheel on the steering wheel.

Is this an update Audi could do to my car, or something I could do with VCDS? Or something that I just have to live with :p

Thanks!

Noticed the same as I went from MY2014 (2.0 TDI) to MY2016 (S3) . You get time display on DIS at the expense of long term trip info (mpg, miles, drive time etc).

Is similar thread on here which dscusses the same from about 5-6 weeks back.

Expect it's a software update and might be upgraded at time of next service. Maybe check with dealer or check software versions?

Taking mine in for it's first full service today so will let you know if the time thing has been changed

Reactions: MA3RC
Taking mine in for it's first full service today so will let you know if the time thing has been changed

Cheers! I hope so, it's my only small bug about the car

My 63 plate saloon shows time in the DIS, along with the date etc selectable by the steering wheel.

Can have the clock on mine. At the expense of the digital speed being shown. 2015

Just got back from the service and you can't have the time on the DIS if you have the digital speedo.

On my parents you definitely can have the digital speedo with the time in the section below the white line, i.e. where your mpg and stuff shows