Time to leave the fold ...

RobbieWebs

Reaction score
Just wanted to let u know that Iv bought another Audi but an A4 2.0Tdi Avant BE.
Another family member on his way is the reason I have to get rid of my beloved A3.
The A3 forum has been fantastic and have spoke to/met some really great folk along with some fantastic info iv read.
I'm still going to lurk/throw in the odd comment in here lol.
Hopefully the A4 gadgies will be as nice :)

Thanks and best wishes

Robbie :)

Reactions: Sandra, wuta3 and Artimus
Haha I know ;)
With 2 child seats in the Back coming the A3 isn't big enough :(

Was the A3 a 3 door? I would have thought you'd have managed with a 5 door. Boot space might be a squeeze though.

Reactions: RobbieWebs
At least you still going to be around Robbie. The A4 section is just as friendly and helpful. Enjoy. :) x

Bah, I don't trust those A4 guys. They seem shifty. Like they wear odd Argyle socks.

Reactions: RobbieWebs
You could have pitched an RS4 ... they're economical I think
I tried that pal, I was refused point blank haha.
Was the A3 a 3 door? I would have thought you'd have managed with a 5 door. Boot space might be a squeeze though.
No I had a sportback m8, boot wouldn't fit the base in and anything else. Was contemplating a new A3 but the space is even smaller!
At least you still going to be around Robbie. The A4 section is just as friendly and helpful. Enjoy. :) x
Cheers Sandra, il see how friendly when I start pickling heads lol.
Bah, I don't trust those A4 guys. They seem shifty. Like they wear odd Argyle socks.
I'm not getting any younger myself but I still wear normal socks ;)

Reactions: Sandra