time to say goodbye!!

stu_m

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well after 6 years its time to say goodbye

The B6 has got to the point where its no longer viable to throw money at it so as of Wednesday its going!

Although I'm not staying with Audi but I'm not going far though I'm staying with VAG

pick up this seat ibiza FR 1.2 tsi on wednesday I dont need a big car and the missus drives it more than me!

View attachment 36985

I know I could have bought a used Audi for the price of this but everything I looked at had some sort of problems which I cant be ***** to sort out!

probably see you in a few years though!!!

Reactions: Icarus83
Enjoy you new car, i too will soon be selling the B6 as it's just too long in the tooth now and same as yourself i don't need a big car, we have decided on a Polo for me to travel to work and back cheaply and wher when your dooor gets banged in the car park you don't give a **** and a Range Rover Evoque for her, we have looked at q5's and q3's but are all far too expensive for such low spec'd cars and their not fairing too well on the reliability pole's anymore so a different angle it is for me,
Enjoy and good luck.
Matt

Reactions: Icarus83
Hope you enjoy the new car, we have a Seat Ibiza 1.2TSI FR too & it's a great little car which is fun to drive. The only criticism's I have is the lack of a 6th gear & the road noise from the rear. I think the road noise could be down to the Bridgestone Turanza's on ours though, & I'll fit something else when they finally need replacing.
Gotta say the service we have had from our Seat dealer (Capitol Newport) has been 1st class.

Last edited:
cheers guys

Pauldazzle

when I took one on a test drive I took it on a runway ;) and had it up to 90 and it was quieter than my A4 so yours could be due to tyres I didnt notice any more noise from the rear whilst driving

Is anyone interested in a set of HID's out of my A4 I have a set of 4300k 55w and 6000k 35w offers welcome

Is anyone interested in a set of HID's out of my A4 I have a set of 4300k 55w and 6000k 35w offers welcome

Can you send me a PIC of the kit please? Is it 1 set of ballasts and two sets of bulbs? Age? Slimline? Might be interested in the lot for a headlight project!

Yeah stu_m
I had Bridgestones on a Volvo T5R estate a few years ago & they were loud so I'm pretty sure it's the Turanza's causing the noise on the Ibiza as the tyre noise changes massively depending on the road surface. I'd be interested to know what rubber is in your Ibiza.

Paul I will let you know when I pick it up on wednesday :)

Icarus83 I will get pics for you

they are 4300k 55w slim ballast kit 2 bulbs 2 ballasts

6000k 35w large ballasts 2 bulbs 2 ballasts