Timing belt

MarijZ

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just wanna know if this belt has been changed?
308280D3 45C0 4636 BEDB C613B979E35A
D754ABE3 7F14 4DEF 8852 21E39CCC5AD6

Yes, it's definitely been changed, but you need to know when to keep to the correct intervals.

Plus every other belt change (100-120k) the tensioners, and water pump should be changed, that's actually important because failing tensioners can let go with little warning. Yours looks 'clean' so I'm reasonably hopeful it's also been done.

Yes, it's definitely been changed, but you need to know when to keep to the correct intervals.

Plus every other belt change (100-120k) the tensioners, and water pump should be changed, that's actually important because failing tensioners can let go with little warning. Yours looks 'clean' so I'm reasonably hopeful it's also been done.
Thanks for your reply!
I've bought the car recently and the seller told me that the timing belt and tensioners were changed about a year or so before I bought the car so it would be done somewhere in late 2019. I just wanted to be sure that everything is as it should be.

Did the seller not have any details/receipt of the belt change or the parts they bought if doing it themselves? or maybe the name of the garage that changed it so you could check what was done & when.
Would be nice to have some proof for peace of mind