Tiptronic gearbox not wanting to play ball 2.5v6 tdi a4

Yappy

A4 b6 TDI V6 Quattro Sport
Reaction score
Im having problems got the car down of the ramps today after all the problems I had with it(belt broke 9 valves cams were ****** then the turbo thing) now it's running mint the fuckwitted ******* car won't put any drive down well I say any it does but you have to rev it to about 1850-2000 rpm then it starts to move now I have had it on a slight slope forward and also had the front of the motor off including trans cooler pipes off the rad now does it sound like it's low on oil or what no warning lights up nothing oh it's a 5 SPD tiptronic I'm taking the car for a mot tomorrow so need it sorting quick time what r your thoughts on it anybody please HELLLLLLLLLLLP :banghead::keule:

Sounds like lack of oil in the gearbox its a ****** of a job to do as you need vag com to read the temp of the oil to get the level right and you cant put any oil in there are two recomendations fuchs cvt oil witch i dont know of any one that sells it ( also you need to check if it is compatable with your gear box) or the main dealer and its very expensive about £12.50 a litre and i think it holds around 6/7 litres, i would take it to an indy to sort out.

Also dont drive it as it wil ****** the box up as it relies on the oil for the clutches to work if im right.

Sorted it now thanks for you help man I lost oil out of the box I ran it up and the oil came out the cooler pipes before I connected the rad ect cheers tho fella