Titanium Rotors - which sealant ?

StuBill

Supercharged Mofo
Reaction score
Website
www.stubill.com
I am looking to use a sealant to help keep the wheels on my S4 in good condition, and to aid with cleaning.
Having not had dark/matt finish wheels before, I wondered if anyone had experience of the best product to use ?
I have some Sonax NPT rim seal which I have used on my previous car, but it says 'do not use on matt finish wheels'........so I won't :)
Ideally looking for something I can apply to both the matt finish and the diamond cut/polished bits to save too much faffing about.
Cheers

I use poor boys which is good but is a bit of a chore to use so I normally apply that when I change the wheels over to my winter set, in the interim I use autoglym spray sealant which i have been pleasantly surprised by. My wheels are nearly 3 years old and come up almost new when cleaned.

I use poor boys which is good but is a bit of a chore to use so I normally apply that when I change the wheels over to my winter set, in the interim I use autoglym spray sealant which i have been pleasantly surprised by. My wheels are nearly 3 years old and come up almost new when cleaned.

I've always used poor boys but I know what you mean. It's very gungy to work with and takes a while to set I think.

i use gtechnik on mine. a little expensive but you get what you pay for

didn't realise PP was still on the go... I remember when they first came out, thought they had just faded away!

Reactions: scotty76
didn't realise PP was still on the go... I remember when they first came out, thought they had just faded away!
Yep you don't really hear from them but the wheel sealant still seems to be doing the business. Maybe it's so good they are sipping cocktails somewhere sunny. :)

Reactions: the_cueball
Reactions: the_cueball
FK1000p is a fantastic product for alloys , very durable too

Autofinesse Mint Rims & Bouncers Looking Sweet are very good too

I used Angelwax Ti22 on mine and finished off with Dodo juice hard candy wax

On a previous car I had satin matte wheels and used the Nanolex range - shampoo, cleaner and sealant - thought it was good with reasonable lasting as long as you used the shampoo