To de-badge or not to de-badge?

CuckooA3

Reaction score
So I've finally got my A3 and am looking at the back of it and just can't decide whether to de-badge the back or not?

Have any of you guys done it? If so, do you have pics? Bonus points if you've got a debadged red S-Line .

Why would you de badge?
You purchased an Audi to have an Audi. De badge and they look like a Ford .

Reactions: pedhed
Why would you de badge?
You purchased an Audi to have an Audi. De badge and they look like a Ford .
Not removing the Audi badge. Just the A3 or TDI badging.

I've got a debadged 2.0 TDI Quattro S-line sportback in "moonstone silver". Only has the audi badge on the back. Great fun when noobs in their cars think I have the smallest, entry level engine then get absolutely destroyed hahaha.

I've got a debadged 2.0 TDI Quattro S-line sportback in "moonstone silver". Only has the audi badge on the back. Great fun when noobs in their cars think I have the smallest, entry level engine then get absolutely destroyed hahaha.

Haha love it! Got any pics of the beauty?

I'm badgeless on the rear and black.
Still need to get it buffed to get the shadow traces off from the badge being on for 8 years before I bought it.

Reactions: TonyH38

Attachments

• debadged.jpg
    debadged.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 234
Reactions: CuckooA3
Looks clean... Think I might go for it and do the same

Reactions: freezebox
Looks clean... Think I might go for it and do the same

Cheers when I bought the car it had already been debadged and I wanted to put them back on - but I've grown to quite like it now, it's a bit different.

One red de-badged S-Line as requested. I don't care if Saxo pilots think it's a 1.6, it's good fun showing them it isn't.
A3 S Line Quattro

A837 Bonar-Bridge to Lochinver, North West Scotland.

It's a 'smile' road.....:)

Reactions: Krony, CuckooA3, irowpod and 2 others
De-badge suits the 3 door more imo.. I was also planning to do this but will keep my sportback the way it is.

My badges came straight off... Can't lose the rings though!

One red de-badged S-Line as requested. I don't care if Saxo pilots think it's a 1.6, it's good fun showing them it isn't.
View attachment 57901

A837 Bonar-Bridge to Lochinver, North West Scotland.

It's a 'smile' road.....:)
Fantastic picture mate and think that's tipped the scales for me now... De-badge it is!

Reactions: Jake 61
I still cant decide whether i like de badging or not. Part of me thinks it looks like the badges have just fallen off, and makes the rear look a bit bare and empty.

Having said that, i quite like it too, wtf?!?!?

I still cant decide whether i like de badging or not. Part of me thinks it looks like the badges have just fallen off, and makes the rear look a bit bare and empty.

Having said that, i quite like it too, wtf?!?!?

Just get them off......

As the actress said to the Bishop.

:laugh:

I used the wife's nail varnish remover to soften the sticky stuff and then just rubbed it with my thumb.

Allegedly, WD40 works well but I've never tried that.

:icon thumright:

I used the wife's nail varnish remover to soften the sticky stuff and then just rubbed it with my thumb.

Allegedly, WD40 works well but I've never tried that.

:icon thumright:
Oh nice. I would've thought that would damage the paint. I'll get to it at the weekend

Reactions: Jake 61
I'm going to de-badge my sport back

Got A3 on one side and TFSI on the other side.