To Dub or Not to Dub

ruffrida

Reaction score
Afternoon Ya'll,

After the weekends Unphased Show (which was wkd) i have found me self wanting the Euro Dub look more and more (slammed, big spacers, little tyres, lol), has anyone been ere and back, or has the B6 euro Dubbed now, please show picks, all opinions welcome !!

It looks good, but you've got to have air ride IMO to live with it on a daily driver.

I'm looking forward to next years show already, as I know it will be even better now we know of the size of the crowds to expect.

Cars are a very personal thing, if "dub" is what you like go this way and appreciate the car regardless of others approval :icon_thumright:

Afternoon Ya'll,

After the weekends Unphased Show (which was wkd) i have found me self wanting the Euro Dub look more and more (slammed, big spacers, little tyres, lol), has anyone been ere and back, or has the B6 euro Dubbed now, please show picks, all opinions welcome !!

Of course, everyone likes different things but bear in mind, tyre stretch can be dangerous so be careful.

All down to your choice, personally every car I've owned has been on coilovers, nothing looks better than a clean b6 on coils and a nice set of 19's :) plus get your offsets and tires dialled in and you can get low and wide and stay use as a daily. I'm all for it!!

My last a4... Could still have a car full and no issues with wheel/tyre scuffing on arches. Image

Reactions: ruffrida
Nice 1 for the comments.

Jimmytdi,toatally with ya there air ride does look awesome.

If I was to go for coils then they would have to be fully adjustable, Noway am i goin back to feeling every stone.

Got me 35th b'day comin up so may be just a midlife crisis lol,but it is a very likable idea lol