Top Gear?

A3 Sport

Reaction score
Is it me or has it gone slightly downhill this past couple of weeks? I used to love it, but it just seems as though they have run out of ideas! I hope they get it back on track :(

I agree. I love TG, but I have felt like these haven't been their best. My only issue with the program is when you can see that things must have been setup, and the snow plow one was just a little too far fetched.

Saying that, I'm not sure I would change the programme for the world...:)

Is it me or has it gone slightly downhill this past couple of weeks? I used to love it, but it just seems as though they have run out of ideas! I hope they get it back on track :(

Well, unfortunately, it can't be good everyweek! But it's natural to have a high expectation after watching a good episode. One week your getting Amber Heard, the next you get John Prescott!

it has been quite crap lately, i want them to do another good race across half the world against something not just against the sun in south england in jag.

i think the BBC might have said to them they need to cut spending as they did some elaborate things back in the day and now they dont do much

bring on the challenges

Did anyone notice when He said "from safe distance, all the way to audi distance" then accelerated all the wy up the cars bum? cheeky eh!

i didnt like the understeer on the RS5 tho that was shocking but on a track yeah the m3 is better but in the real world the RS5 beets the brake down every 5 mins bmw hands down

i didnt like the understeer on the RS5 tho that was shocking but on a track yeah the m3 is better but in the real world the RS5 beets the brake down every 5 mins bmw hands down

90% of RS5 drivers would not be driving their 70 grand car with full throttle on full lock!

Fair play to Prescott. And what was it he said that Clarkson really didn't like?? Hahaha... for a split second Clarkson's face looked like thunder!

I think the one just gone was pretty good, was good to get fatty on it as well, just to see what he had to say, the race against 'God' was pretty good too, liked the way he drifted out of that one roundabout.

The week before with the Snow was rubbish, a pure waste of time, one of the worst episodes seen to be honest.

90% of RS5 drivers would not be driving their 70 grand car with full throttle on full lock!
i know it was the way he was driving it which gave it such bad understeer i bet if you did exactly the same to an evo or similar and it'll do the same thing