Top Gear

Haven't been impressed with this series. For the first time i don't have that feeling that i'm going to miss it not being on.

They obviously dont have a good budget this season Westy, overall its not been the best season. We used to more challenges, or maybe there saving the best till last. We must not be paying the BBC enough in licence fees, lol.

Fair play to the army boys, very sad to see...

But for me top gear is getting worse than ever, give me 5th gear any day !

There is no way that 5th gear is better than top gear.

wouldnt go that far lol

I would...

I wouldn't a few years ago agreed, I just really can't stand the top gear childish repetitive humor, it's cringe worthy.

At least with 5th gear I know for a fact I'll see proper car reviews and head to heads, that's what I like !!

top gear has gone downhill fast, i used to enjoy watching it for the supercars and races against public transport but now its a waste of my time. i think it was the second episode where all they showed was one car, the rest were tanks(who gives a ****) yes its all about an entertainment show now but this series wasnt entertaining at all to me. wouldnt bother me if it werent on anymore.

bbc need to stop pumping money into that show then maybe they could have kept a proper show..... Formula 1!!!!!!!!

as for mixing it up with affordable hatch's and family cars.....hell no!! i dont want to see a ford focus 1.6L with a good ride and big luggage space on my tv, i want supercars i cant afford blasting through the streets of Dubai to entertain me

rant over lol