Top Gear

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Top gear on tonight 8 till 9.30. Should be good, so dont miss it.

I dont think so chez, i think there going to India in this one, I dont remember seeing one about India, I could be wrong though, I will watch
anyway chez.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll try watch it. I'm currently sat in next, pretty much asleep waiting for laura. Sooooo bored

Thanks for the reminder. I'll try watch it. I'm currently sat in next, pretty much asleep waiting for laura. Sooooo bored
Lol no luck Crazy. It not do you any harm.

Cant wait! Getting fed up of the repeats on dave. Was a bit dissapointed they only did one series this year, they normally do two a year.

I agree mikey, we need more top gear. Its first class entertainment not to be missed.

Absolutely brilliant! Eat english **** lol. jezza's firework & hamsters winch classic!

My sides hurt with laughing so much, i really enjoyed that.

Sandra:1448133 said:
My sides hurt with laughing so much, i really enjoyed that.
Yeah same here. I also wouldn't mind a wee burn about in a mini cooper! LOL

Must just be our scottish sense of humour Chez

maybe sandra, maybe!
there was a couple of good bits dont get me wrong, with the banner and the tins, but was same old same old scraping of the barrel stuff!

I hope a new series is on it's way soon, need it back on the box on sunday nights to make the thought of going back to work on monday not so dreadful.

I hope a new series is on it's way soon, need it back on the box on sunday nights to make the thought of going back to work on monday not so dreadful.

I couldnt agree more. We need more challenges in new series as well.

I was disappointed that you could guess what the "surprise" was going to be 3 scenes before it happened, but I did love the scenery.

mini looked in decent condition, shame they wrecked it:noway:

I was disappointed that you could guess what the "surprise" was going to be 3 scenes before it happened, but I did love the scenery.

Lol, makes you want to go to india.

I thought it was dreadful from start to finish. Everything was so predictable, the ideas were stale, the jokes were tedious (and pretty offensive in places), and three pretty decent cars were ruined for no good reason. Yes, the scenery was fantastic in places, but I can get that watching the Holiday programme.

Last edited:
Predictable; I love the show but that wasn't really a show for people who love cars, it was light entertainment.

Buy cheap tat, decorate it with barely offensive slogan, mod to make it unroadworthy, ruin James' car, carry on at each other in stereotypical fashion, the end.

It's almost as if they think, where haven't we been that we'd like to go this year for a jolly???

New format required.

The more I think about that special, the more crap I think it was.
Poor acting when things go 'accidently' wrong, You can see where something is going to go wrong cause they blaently never fitted it correcly, tied it down or simply not bothered to do it right.

The hill climb was entertaining but so cheesy when the TG lads did their go.
The party was just shocking. What was they trying to accomplish? Make them selfs look even more stupid and ridiculous than they all ready do?
The winch scene. what was they thinking putting that on a mini when it weighs less than the other two cars? Who or what was he trying to do? O lets mount it to the wings and when I have to two this 2.5ton car I wont look at it all and pretend that I can't hear the front of my car ripping off.

Top gear been going down hill for a couple of years now and sadly, I can't see them changing its format any time soon cause it makes BBC way to much money for them to change it. They have also done everything.

Agree with all the neg compents it was like watching a repeat. I was looking forward to it and was totally let down.

As a one off it might have been good but as a follow on from all the others it was poor.

yes, predictable at times but I still enjoyed it ok. Ive always cringed at their antics so no change there.

i agree, some of the acting was very poor, for example im sure you would notice the front of your car been ripped off. Also the signs on the train where a little predictable. Hope when the new series starts it will be better

Hopefully the new series will have some more realistic challenges and some car testing.

Wasnt overly impressed with it either!!!

Disappointing why they ruined the Mini, God only knows why!!!

As already mentioned the party scene was terrible and actually quite embaressing.

There were a few funny bits, which are as expected, I really laughed out loud when they set the horn up with the lights...lol

The allegro lurking in the background was a nice touch. I have always liked the allegro. Hopefully the new series has a bit more back to back
testing and some new challenges.