Top not working

Ted beacroft

Reaction score
Good evening all
I’ve been at this all day done the reset three time but roof still not working ignition on light will sometimes flash 10 time fault codes I get are
01987 convert.top operation switch open
And I also get
02000 switch implausible
If I unlock the roof then ask it to close it will put the windows down and close the roof.
when I was messing about with the switches and checking they all seamed to work I then got back in the car with the roof unlocked shut the door and the top went down on it’s own but then wouldn’t close it’s self got it to the nearly closed and ask it to lock and it did again played around with the switches checking they made a difference on the diag asked it to open nothing turn ignition off and on it opened it’s self any help would be great full

Could be switchback, sensors, variety of things tbh, need to test switches & sensors via vcds to see if its seeing them correctly.

Update messed about with all the different micro switches as I watched them on the Lauch to see if the changed all seamed working and now the roof works I guess one was stuck just wish I new witch one