Top Song, Top Gear!

recomdos

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hey chaps,

For those that have been watching the new series of Top Gear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif has anyone submitted their vote for best driving song?

Top Gear Song Survey

It's a ****** tough decision to make isn't it?

What suggestions do us VAG drivers have? I think one of my suggestions would be the Foo Fighters, All My Life.

Any others?

I find that my mpg and average speed are dependant on what is in the CD player /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I like country music (yes, I am admitting this) and trance/dance music... there are so many trance tracks that are perfect to drive to, but they tend to build into a loud climax which ends up with me at 100mph+

[ QUOTE ]
there are so many trance tracks that are perfect to drive to, but they tend to build into a loud climax which ends up with me at 100mph+

[/ QUOTE ]

Know what you mean! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there are so many trance tracks that are perfect to drive to, but they tend to build into a loud climax which ends up with me at 100mph+

[/ QUOTE ]

Know what you mean! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I dropped the GF off at Gatwick on Monday AM, and had some trancy stuff playing on the way back, to try and cheer me up a bit (not going to see her for about 3 months) and ended up at 120 on the M25 - not a good idea. Had the stereo so loud that engine noise (and road noise) was a thing of the past, had no idea I was going that fast....

[ QUOTE ]

One to try:
Linkin Park vs Jay Z - Numb (brilliant driving track!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Love that track too excellent...there are so many! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

One to try:
Linkin Park vs Jay Z - Numb (brilliant driving track!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Love that track too excellent...there are so many! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the thing - there are so many! it's well tuff to decide!

I said Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mav.jpg

Cheers Mav!

yes - top gun and the cult (more so) brilliant choices.

how bout hendrix - crosstown traffic or all along teh watchtower, and some sunny weather!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Depends on if i'm windows down system up (not that that is possible with S3's concert) or on country road blast!

Top Down with bros in the back - Pump Pump by Snoop - Last track on Doggystyle. :)
Top Down with hoes in the back - Ain't No Fun (If My Homies Can't Have None) by Snoop - also on Doggystyle. :)

But really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.... erm toughie

Alice in Chains - Would - but only just over 3mins, so only for short dashes

Audioslave - Cochise.

GNR - the whole Appetite Album

Arghghh i'll to think a bit more about this!!

Ah i know - I Cant Drive 55 by Sammy Hagar!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
NSD - didn't see that Massive Attack - QUALITY!

Led Zeppelin - Whole lotta love.

[/ QUOTE ]

Massive Attack All the way! Cant get better that any of their albums on any journey.

Stiltskin - Inside

How are they going to see what is the best song? Everybody has a different tune so it will be down to 10 people picking the same song (which may or may not be good) and then it's the best song??? Pointless fun I suppose.

probably end up being some pink floyd song so they keep nick mason and his car collection sweet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

What like...."Comfortably Numb" or "Run Like Hell" ?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nought wrong there Bubba?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What like...."Comfortably Numb" or "Run Like Hell" ?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nought wrong there Bubba?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Na floyd altho fantastic , aint really a "fast song" more a motor way cruising songs , altho brick in the wall part 2 is reasonably fast paced

Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto in D major, Allegro moderato!!!!

Trust me on this one.

Audi SA used it in their add for the original RS2 Avant. Picture the Audi (that metallic blue) storming along a mountain pass with dramatic classical music blaring out!!!

Every time I play this in the car I start off relaxed doing the speed limit and end up driving like a complete /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif as the music builds... :)))