Towbar fitment

moggie93

Reaction score
Hi all.. I'm currently looking for a tow bar for my b6 avant.. I've been offered one off a b7 ..
my question is would this fit my car..
thanks M

Thanks quattrojames.. I thought it would fit but some towbar sites list a different part number for both and some others say the same.. I'll pm Scottb..
M

A little bit of a thread resurrection. But just as I wanted to know, did you manage to fit the B7 tow bar to your B6?

I've found a detachable/hidden one on eBay for what seams a good price but they don't list one for the B6 in the same vertical fitting.

Much appreciated

A little bit of a thread resurrection. But just as I wanted to know, did you manage to fit the B7 tow bar to your B6?

I've found a detachable/hidden one on eBay for what seams a good price but they don't list one for the B6 in the same vertical fitting.

Much appreciated
Sorry but I managed to get a hold of the proper towbar.

the b7's dont fit as there different towbar part numbers, i am Warrington's witter dealer, just letting you know that there different

Yeah I thought it was the case. I found a 'cheap' hidden detachable tow bar for a B7 but the equivalent for the B6 is at least £50-60 more. Looks like I'll have to save a little.

For the time being I got some roof bars and a cycle carrier.