Tracking our new RS3?

Mike.46

Sounds great when you’re sat Revving stationary, sounds like a wet fart when you’re actually rolling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes mates got an M4 std exhaust, It sounds crap from outside

Mike.46

Just had a friend message who got some reliable information that Audi aren’t importing any more high performance ICE cars until the start of 2022 because they’ve hit their emissions limit for them and will get fined.

If true (and I have no reason to think otherwise), anyone who was expecting their cars this year will be looking at Jan 2022 at the earliest.

That could explain what seems like the recent rush to get as many cars into the UK so this years allocation isnt wasted ?

Daggerit

That could explain what seems like the recent rush to get as many cars into the UK so this years allocation isnt wasted ?

Could be. Or could be just salesman cr@p, but he was the one that told me about the price increase before I’d heard it anywhere else, so he generally gives accurate info.

T-1000

Gold Supporter
Could be. Or could be just salesman cr@p, but he was the one that told me about the price increase before I’d heard it anywhere else, so he generally gives accurate info.

Wouldn’t surprise me.

Some salesmen talk sense, some make it up as they go along.

I was told on Friday that turbo blue cannot be ordered on any other car but the RS3 from Dec 1st.

Lol although on here a few seem to dispute anything you relay anyway

5pot

Woah.

I found a YouTube video with it in. The spec sheet was in German but if I’m reading it right, the tuning was something like €22k…

AAD25771-0290-4B06-BF11-24058C628473.jpeg

S15THM

Kyalami RS3 Saloon