Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they’ve painted the standard wheels black on this one and added a few other black bits

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202111099404093

Reactions: Jcbmally, 8YARWY and Mastachaz
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jassyo06 and RS3ree
14 for sale now on Autotrader, I wonder what precentage that is of all UK delivered cars?

• Angry
Reactions: 3vans
But loses the RS badging on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had the Audi Sport logo on the TTS alloys it's something I hardly noticed after pick up day mate l quite like the alloys in Silver... Black is nice as well l suppose

One on eBay

b0ecd25490ee99b937c38562ead6bd01.png

• Angry
Reactions: 3vans and RS03???
Joke aside, no. Not drugs. Everyone seems to assume that’s the answer, had it so much

Reactions: Jassyo06
Tell you what though the car is very fun in the snow hahaha

Reactions: 3vans, ZB1, RS03??? and 3 others
Joke aside, no. Not drugs. Everyone seems to assume that’s the answer, had it so much
Reality is you’ve got more cash flow when your Young, get older the kids get older greedy ******* teen’s are

Reactions: ClubSandwich
Reality is you’ve got more cash flow when your Young, get older the kids get older greedy ******* teen’s are
I was the opposite l was a father when l was 19 so all grown up a long time ago...and l am glad it turned out that way....swings and roundabouts of life ....

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Alexlfc17 and Rs31981

What?!!? You mean I’m wasting me time with these ****** grows in the loft

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jassyo06 and Alexlfc17
I was the opposite l was a father when l was 19 so all grown up a long time ago...and l am glad it turned out that way....swings and roundabouts of life ....
I was to mate but they was happy with a Argos doll then, they what Balenciaga an Canada goose for Xmas now!!

Reactions: Mr Freeze, billymc92, ClubSandwich and 2 others
That could explain what seems like the recent rush to get as many cars into the UK so this years allocation isnt wasted ?
I was told, Audi wanted to get many on the road as quick as possible. "Bums" on seats. With the general shortage of new cars in the showroom, WLTP wastage sounds reasonable.

I wouldn’t listen to the gossip about “emission quota”. The emission limit is set as an average across the range, doesn’t matter what model will sell, it all averages out.

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
I wouldn’t listen to the gossip about “emission quota”. The emission limit is set as an average across the range, doesn’t matter what model will sell, it all averages out.
Chances of getting ones car delivered between now and Xmas are slim it I'd probably need to be put the boat in the next 2 weeks

Reactions: Jcbmally
Mmmm - Cortina Mk3 1600XL - then Capri 2.0 Ghia - this was after 3 years of Motorbikes - Kawasaki KH250 - Z650 - Z1000...memories...

Nostalgia: when just over 100hp seemed a lot, a fifth gear was a novelty, 14" wheels were big, 60 profile tyres were low, 0-60mph times were nearly 10s and top speeds weren't much more than 100mph!

Reactions: Jcbmally, Mike.46 and Jassyo06
XR3i in Black (E reg) then a 1.8 GTE Astra insurance on the XR3i was £1200 back then...........

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
XR3i in Black (E reg) then a 1.8 GTE Astra insurance on the XR3i was £1200 back then...........
Mine was Mineral Blue (B77 ***), a great, fun, car at the time.
A friend had a lovely white GTE, but it went swimming when an office car park in Perth got flooded!

I am off to film the 8Y and 8V next to each other to go through the differences.

Any thing else anyone wants to know so I can film it today?

Reactions: Waq1
I am off to film the 8Y and 8V next to each other to go through the differences.

Check if carplay waze/google displays on instrument cluster

Reactions: Stu-27
1st Car 67 Mini Cooper then Cortina MK2 1600 E then few Cars later blew all my Savings and Bought this Direct from Vauxhall Motors (There Prototype 1975/76 Motorshow Car) Less than 200 ever Produced
DroopSnoot

It;s Still around now in Northern Ireland and looks in better condition than when I owned it

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06, RS03??? and 1 other person

Think we all know the difference in each car by now don't we?

Reactions: 8YARWY and FBF01

If access to VCDS is possible, validate if there is a " structural bourne sound module A9" module may help in yes there is and not.

Reactions: Mike.46
Status
Not open for further replies.