Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys have to sign up to anything specific for notifications re your orders? Only reason I ask is because I haven't ordered through Audi directly and didn't receive an email.

1100 miles in, avg 21 mpg, 30 is achievable in motorway and around town mid 10’s. Lol I only miss the efficiency of my Gti hahaha

Just got this message, from Audi-UK, anyone else...
Screenshot 2021 12 08 at 174637

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, 8YARWY and Jassyo06
Well I would say they are placing orders for all the relevant parts, then when they arrive, Audi can give out a build date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a identical email from Audi with the TTS then 3/4 weeks later it was built

Reactions: RS03???, Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
Seems everyone has got one... I wonder if they've just sent it to try and keep people quiet for a bit :tearsofjoy:

Prolly read these posts on here and thought let’s throw em Zee curved balls.

Reactions: NevMan, Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Seems lots of people got these emails. Wonder if the balls finally rolling. Guy on one of the fb groups was told his Vorsprung is built... but it is the internet after all.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I got the email. I ordered a Vorsprung.
I then called my dealer and he told me no build week right now. So nothing have changed.

As I said I checked with my dealer after getting the email and still no build week on my TB Vorsprung saloon.

It seems to me that Audi are just sending emails out to keep us aware that they haven’t forgotten us.

As I don’t think the email and factory status are linked here…

Well I would say they are placing orders for all the relevant parts, then when they arrive, Audi can give out a build date.

Ive had SFA from my dealer or Audi UK, I have to email every week to get an update when I see stuff moving on here, I then get ''I was just about to email you''....yeah right

Was the clunky public online status available when this flash message came through for you ?
No my updates for the TTS came from Grimsby Audi via Audi UK....don't get status support from Brighton Audi l am in no rush at all for the car...l was just surprised to say the least getting an email so early on l only ordered 2 months ago plus add in the paint colour l was expecting this sort of email in April/May especially with all the pessimism on here and also from my dealership but glad folks have had some optimistic news may it continue

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and RS03???
No my updates for the TTS came from Grimsby Audi via Audi UK....don't get status support from Brighton Audi l am in no rush at all for the car...l was just surprised to say the least getting an email so early on l only ordered 2 months ago plus add in the paint colour l was expecting this sort of email in April/May especially with all the pessimism on here and also from my dealership but glad folks have had some optimistic news may it continue
By the way Happy Bday jassyo06, :beercheers: just spotted it.

Reactions: AndyVWR and Jassyo06
Did you guys have to sign up to anything specific for notifications re your orders? Only reason I ask is because I haven't ordered through Audi directly and didn't receive an email.
@WilsonRS, I got an email today from Griffin confirming receipt of documents but think it was standard email and I’ll just have to wait for further updates.

Reactions: WilsonRS
@WilsonRS, I got an email today from Griffin confirming receipt of documents but think it was standard email and I’ll just have to wait for further updates.
If you didn’t order direct from Audi I doubt you would get any emails from them about the car as the order would be allocated to the lease company (or whoever you ordered through).

Status
Not open for further replies.