Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what to tell you mate apart from the bloke who quoted it was obviously ****** up
Considering if there's truth in the matter which l believe myself that both plants in Ingolstadt and Neckarsulm temporary closed any build date is total conjecture ......

Reactions: Rs31981
Considering if there's truth in the matter which l believe myself that both plants in Ingolstadt and Neckarsulm temporary closed any build date is total conjecture ......
I don't know, suppose they will come when they come and there's nothing we can do about it,
I'm extremely impatient though like child before Christmas, I must check the net 3 times a day for updates and new photo releases, and I think my agents have my number on ignore now.

Reactions: Jassyo06
I don't know, suppose they will come when they come and there's nothing we can do about it,
I'm extremely impatient though like child before Christmas, I must check the net 3 times a day for updates and new photo releases, and I think my agents have my number on ignore now.
Hopefully all who are chapping at the bit for their new RS3's get them sooner rather later....l am not in that camp iv'e resigned myself to next summer June/July....l just wish l could be told yeah next July....l would then change paint colour.....to my own chosen colour l would pay for this myself instead of adding it to the finance.....suit me and the salesman expecting a call from him this week so l will tell him of my plans on the colour choice change

Reactions: Jcbmally, K96, UncleRick and 4 others
Hopefully all who are chapping at the bit for their new RS3's get them sooner rather later....l am not in that camp iv'e resigned myself to next summer June/July....l just wish l could be told yeah next July....l would then change paint colour.....to my own chosen colour l would pay for this myself instead of adding it to the finance.....suit me and the salesman expecting a call from him this week so l will tell him of my plans on the colour choice change
Hopefully it pan's out that way for you so you've still got some good summer driving.
I'm expecting late Jan/Feb so may as well stop being so eager and have the new plate in march.

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
By the beard of Zeus....and praise the lord almighty for Glen going 4 door...lol

I initially ordered a sportback but the carbon boot spoiler swayed me along with the rear section of the saloon ... it just looks so damn cool

Reactions: Jcbmally, Pinky1959, Keano04 and 2 others
I initially ordered a sportback but the carbon boot spoiler swayed me along with the rear section of the saloon ... it just looks so damn cool
I definitely will be adding a rear carbon boot lid spoiler and carbon mirrors to my car as l don't think the Vorsprung has them
The carbon Ed model makes a lot of sense in most ways even more so a Launch edition but one doesn't have a panoramic roof the other does but not available no more
There are a lot gizmos on the Vorsprung that l don't need nor care for.. as l see it all models bar the base model are compromised in one way or the other

Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
I think your leaning towards the Golf 8R mate
I really did want a Golf 8R, my 7.5 is/has been a cracking car, but VW have really messed up the 8R interior and infortainment stuff, what amounts after discounts to £19k extra is a lot to find for an RS3, I just cant see any other car that suits my 'wants' (was going to say needs but I guess any basic hatch/estate would do that ) :)

Ive always loved the 5cyl sound, we have even put one in my lads Golf Mk2 :)

Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze, AndyVWR and 1 other person
Snap!! My build dates have moved exactly the same on my carbon,
Week 51 is a s*** build date, they break up for Christmas around that time.
All full of beer and sausages and throwing them together that week :puke2:

• Haha
I was thinking the same thing
Good job it's not Italian, Ihave an Italian motorbike, they break (both empoyess and the bike!) for summer holidays every year, but do basically FA for the two weeks before the holiday and two weeks after it, trying to get spares at that time is a nightmare

@Snake Pliskin these are bound to bring a smile to your face :p

• Love
Reactions: Adam28, Jcbmally, Pinky1959 and 10 others
Update from my supplier, car now forecast BW51 was previously BW3.

Still not resorting to holding my breath (just yet), but excitement definitely growing now.
Same here
Same supplier as you and same colour/version.
The girl did say she expects that to change but not sure for better or worse.

Reactions: Add_Profile and 3vans
Reactions: Jcbmally, 3vans and NevMan
I definitely will be adding a rear carbon boot lid spoiler and carbon mirrors to my car as l don't think the Vorsprung has them
The carbon Ed model makes a lot of sense in most ways even more so a Launch edition but one doesn't have a panoramic roof the other does but not available no more
There are a lot gizmos on the Vorsprung that l don't need nor care for.. as l see it all models bar the base model are compromised in one way or the other

same here not bothered about the extra driving aids, heads up display, 360 cam or power boot ... just the pano roof I would have liked but I get the black roof which I think looks good - certainly against Daytona.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jassyo06 and NevMan
same here not bothered about the extra driving aids, heads up display, 360 cam or power boot ... just the pano roof I would have liked but I get the black roof which I think looks good - certainly against Daytona.
Black roof does look great l admit the Vorsprung doesn't get it l presume?

Reactions: Adam28, Jcbmally, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
Just had this text…. My car is already at status 30 and at the port apparently? Hopefully just a late text or a mistake…..

Attachments

• 49C458C9-5F15-4B28-A853-E2FDB34DA3F9.jpeg
    49C458C9-5F15-4B28-A853-E2FDB34DA3F9.jpeg
    452.2 KB · Views: 83
Just had this text…. My car is already at status 30 and at the port apparently? Hopefully just a late text or a mistake…..
Are you sure your car isn't one of those that are built and at port awaiting final components being placed into them?

crikey they are good photos ;)
It’s even got the black roof.
Damn that does look good doesn’t it.
Daytona may be common but it does suit RS models.
Nice find mate stunning photos & can fully visualise my car now ... less the red calipers of course :)
Has a body coloured roof but looks good as it's also has pano roof to give it that black look.

Reactions: Pinky1959, Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
Are you sure your car isn't one of those that are built and at port awaiting final components being placed into them?
Possibly mate but been told the car is built as well as a few others and awaiting to be loaded onto the boat but honestly, who even knows at this point.... its a shambles :sadlike:

Possibly mate but been told the car is built as well as a few others and awaiting to be loaded onto the boat but honestly, who even knows at this point.... its a shambles :sadlike:
The latest I'm getting from Audi UK is that the order tracking system is down and all of the Audi Centers use the same system and it is providing inaccurate information. That's two/touching three weeks I've been waiting on an update now.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Alexlfc17
The latest I'm getting from Audi UK is that the order tracking system is down and all of the Audi Centers use the same system and it is providing inaccurate information. That's two/touching three weeks I've been waiting on an update now.
that's not good at all ***, it would make sense.... I said that to someone last week if the dealer has also been getting incorrect info :(

• Sad
Reactions: HulkRS3
there's no information out there, nobody knows nothing really ain't nobody got an uncle Schmidt that works at the plant could give us a bit of inside info.

• Haha
Reactions: Alexlfc17, johnmv55 and HulkRS3
^
That seems correct, it looks like a complete shambles from my point of view, dealers passing on wrong information and adding to

Unfounded rumours, I rang a couple last week and got completely conflicting tales of woe

How are pple checking up on their build status, I ordered beginning of sept and apart from the generated Audi email saying my order has being revived nothing else, is this the norm? Every car I’ve bought have been in stock so this the first time I’ve ordered. I’ve a enquiry number on my order form that was emailed to me to sign ?

Reactions: johnmv55
How are pple checking up on their build status, I ordered beginning of sept and apart from the generated Audi email saying my order has being revived nothing else, is this the norm? Every car I’ve bought have been in stock so this the first time I’ve ordered. I’ve a enquiry number on my order form that was emailed to me to sign ?
Ask your sales executive for the Order Number. With this, you can contact Audi UK on Twitter or Facebook and ask them for an order update.

Another great shot from Auditography.

Reactions: Pinky1959, Daggerit, Snake Pliskin and 2 others

I was told this ^ by Audi yesterday too. I would take any updates from dealers with a pinch of salt currently… at least until their ordering/tracking system is fixed.

I’ve given up trying to find out any updates. Hopefully I will get a call with an update without first asking for an update - it’ll be a first if they called me with an update but we shall see…

Reactions: Patrickv
Black roof does look great l admit the Vorsprung doesn't get it l presume?

mom not sure if the vorsprung gets back roof as well as pano ... it may do (have both) but just the saloon - black roof is saloon only

Reactions: Jassyo06

I had that a few weeks ago with the dealer. Whilst they’re giving us hope of build dates this side of Christmas I think it’s fair to expect an update every 2 weeks. Audi are showing our cars on their system as scheduled build this year. If that’s not the case why give us false updates ?

Status
Not open for further replies.