Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you put a link to this photo as I've never seen a photo of a RHD so far?
RS3 RHD 1
RS3 RHD 2

Reactions: Patrickv, NevMan, 3vans and 1 other person
Thanks for that!

That gives me a bit of hope having not seen a RHD one yet.
No problem, I was excited to see it even if it is a launch edition so unlikely for an actual customer. It was posted a little over a week ago so there must be a few rolling off the line now with any luck!

It's on the 'Audi RS3 8Y UK Owners Group' Facebook page which seems to be worth joining if you want pictures and things more regularly than on here. :)

Reactions: NevMan and kayemill
Kemora is Fugly even worse than Nerdo.....did'nt think that was possible...but AS ALWAYS you'll get the RS branded toothbrush buyer stating it's a RS ONLY colour.....
I'am going to hold judgement on it until I see it in person . Agree with you about Nardo tho it just looks like primer .

why would he do that he's French ? It"s like saying you should film yours in German .:confused:

I am guessing he made that comment as potentially more views of in English?

• Haha
Reactions: Spinstorm, Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and 4 others
I am guessing he made that comment as potentially more views of in English?

And more importantly he isn’t just making videos with regurgitated info he finds online / on forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
Python Yellow looks OK on the RS3 Saloon with loads of black trim to break up the bold colour it is somewhat lairy but at the same time acceptable in my opinion
But l didn't like Python Yellow on the S3 Saloon....the Aluminum trim/grill just didn't compliment the Yellow at all
That Black Vader sportback looks dreadful ....Definitely need to be on the Dim side of the Force to go all out for the Vader look

• Wow
Reactions: Frizzley, 3vans, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
**Update**
Received an email from my dealer saying to now expect my Launch Edition in November rather than next month. Still waiting to be built 3/4 weeks after the confirmed BW.

Reactions: NevMan
Python Yellow looks OK on the RS3 Saloon with loads of black trim to break up the bold colour it is somewhat lairy but at the same time acceptable in my opinion
But l didn't like Python Yellow on the S3 Saloon....the Aluminum trim/grill just didn't compliment the Yellow at all
That Black Vader sportback looks dreadful ....Definitely need to be on the Dim side of the Force to go all out for the Vader look

cant disagree with that.
I thought the same when I saw the yellow saloon - it looks quite good.
I’m not one for black cars anyway but that really is a lot of black imo.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan and Jassyo06
**Update**
Received an email from my dealer saying to now expect my Launch Edition in November rather than next month. Still waiting to be built 3/4 weeks after the confirmed BW.
There's a chap a few pages back who's was supposed to be built last week or the week before but alas, in the same position as you.

Hopefully all picks up soon :D

Reactions: Alexlfc17 and Snake Pliskin
He couldn’t speak any language when Frank was booting it

Lol the way the grey one comes around that last bend

Reactions: RS3ree, Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
And more importantly he isn’t just making videos with regurgitated info he finds online / on forums.

True

Reactions: Mr Freeze and 8YARWY

I’m yet to hear about anything you do like/have a positive opinion on… including your own car

Who keeps ******* on your chips?!

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, HulkRS3 and 3vans
Lol the way the grey one comes around that last bend

It looked very sure footed and swift, and you could see when the back was starting to move and the car would pivot.

Looks promising.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Mr Freeze and 8YARWY
I’m yet to hear about anything you do like/have a positive opinion on… including your own car

Who keeps ******* on your chips?!
Critical of my own car of course l am = expensive 'S" car high expectations it's not perfect far from it but it's the most enjoyable Audi l have driven to date l am highly critical of paint colours on cars though and for the life of me no Colour in the current A3/S3/RS3 range floats my boat....Navarra and Ara Blue,Sepang blue,sprint blue where great Audi colours choices for the A3/S3/RS3 and thank God they haven't ditched Daytona
Finally a A3/RS3 costing over £60k and given its price...it/Audi kinda puts itself/themselves up for scrutiny/criticism you'll find this out when the Media/youtubers get a hold of the RS3 they are always highly critical of the RS3 because of its price
if/when l get the 8Y it wont come in a standard option colour either

Reactions: NevMan, AndyVWR, Mr Freeze and 2 others
O/T see this pic that Evo or Harris posted up!

TX.
b19f3c1f8ae38af29b715a2715d931d5.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally, kayemill and NevMan
if/when l get the 8Y it wont come in a standard option colour either

Yeah colour choices were a bit of a let down. Most of my cars are black so mythos will do the trick although I did originally order Daytona.

I’ve also got a set of BBS to break up the black on black

bb83ac0cb05af1dfe3fec106322e9b71.jpg

I did flirt with exclusive colours but was told at the time they didn’t know what exclusive colours would be available and hence timeframes were unknown / very long so I compromised.

What exclusive colour would you go for?

Reactions: Jassyo06
Just spotted this. Looks like it might be a launch edition? If so, it’s one of three in that spec combo.

Reactions: 3vans, NevMan and Rs31981

I would point out that I have filmed the latest Ferrari with Ferrari allowing me because they think I have potential.

Tomorrow I will have an etron GT for the next two days and on Friday Porsche have invited me to take a look at the Taycan at their HQ - although I will admit that is going to be a tricky video as everyone has a Taycan!

Yesterday I spend time with SEAT and I filmed the new Ibiza and Arona and did side by comparisons of two trims.

And yes my point was if he filmed in English he would have more views but maybe he doesn't speak it - although he could use subtitles and pay a service to translate it (or use google translate!).

Keano04:​

Just spotted this. Looks like it might be a launch edition? If so, it’s one of three in that spec combo.

Thats the configurator that lets you chose a background - not a real car. Looks good though.

Reactions: Daggerit
O/T see this pic that Evo or Harris posted up!

TX.
b19f3c1f8ae38af29b715a2715d931d5.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

This angle makes me think I should have gone sportback

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Terminator x

it is a good angle ... but when you compare both, each variant looks great imo:

E33D3808 00F2 4CAF 828C 827CF1179C79

F7EF93C2 0B64 4CD6 A13B 8BECB85611C0

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Add_Profile
it is a good angle ... but when you compare both, each variant looks great imo:

View attachment 243677

View attachment 243678

Agreed, had the 8v saloon but always preferred the sport back but when I saw the launch cars. Kaylami in the saloon stood out the most!

On another note my dealer confirmed today that exclusive paint would add at least 6 months onto an already unconfirmed build date… Kaylami is it

(Still never sure I’ve spelt it correctly)

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Coming to a showroom near you soon…

Reactions: kayemill, Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
How come it is in Poland before the UK? Typical.

If I had a electric car I would drive to that dealer and make a video!

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
Yeah colour choices were a bit of a let down. Most of my cars are black so mythos will do the trick although I did originally order Daytona.

I’ve also got a set of BBS to break up the black on black

bb83ac0cb05af1dfe3fec106322e9b71.jpg

I did flirt with exclusive colours but was told at the time they didn’t know what exclusive colours would be available and hence timeframes were unknown / very long so I compromised.

What exclusive colour would you go for?
Nice alloys but personally l couldn't do after market alloys on a new Audi...but given how poor the current ones are in design l think fitting your wheels on to it would be an improvement
As for colour choice it'll come to me ....lol maybe that's the problem with my TT it's in turbo...but l just couldn't wait 10 months for it ergo...

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
How come it is in Poland before the UK? Typical.

If I had a electric car I would drive to that dealer and make a video!
Because it's in left-hand drive....that's why it's in Poland plus the Germans still have a guilty conscience ......

• Haha
Reactions: kayemill, NevMan, RS3ree and 1 other person

You should of done they are better looking . Its just my opinion before I get attacked :laughing:

• Angry
Reactions: NevMan, Snake Pliskin and garethdj
A hatchback is just that a hatchback the Saloon has always been the looker out the 2 its a far more balanced design
The majority would disagree mate 85% of A3's are sold in Sportback .

Reactions: Daggerit and Snake Pliskin
Status
Not open for further replies.