Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY CAR IS BUILT AND LEFT THE FACTORY wooooooooo delivery end of the month, start of next
Excellent news! What was the spec on the car? I can't keep track of what everyone has ordered. You'll have to give us all feedback because it sounds like you'll have it before the dealerships even have cars for demo drives! Lol.

EDIT: Just noticed the post in the FB group, which I'm assuming is yours. So a LE saloon, I look forward to it arriving for you. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcbmally, Alexlfc17 and Rs31981
Interesting. I am waiting for my dealer to ring me back to confirm build spec vs what was expected so will feedback when I know more.

Carbon roof would be cool but I would rather pano on mine to let in more noise
Pano creaking you mean ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan and Jcbmally
Excellent news! What was the spec on the car? I can't keep track of what everyone has ordered. You'll have to give us all feedback because it sounds like you'll have it before the dealerships even have cars for demo drives! Lol.

EDIT: Just noticed the post in the FB group, which I'm assuming is yours. So a LE saloon, I look forward to it arriving for you. :)
Thankyou mate!! Yeah it’s a launch edition saloon, just had a text off the salesman telling me the good news. Absolutely made up.

Reactions: AndyVWR, 3vans, johnmv55 and 4 others
Thankyou mate!! Yeah it’s a launch edition saloon, just had a text off the salesman telling me the good news. Absolutely made up.

Sounds promising, and suppose best chance of getting one 1st is LE in one of the launch colours, as guess they will be building a number of kyalami’s and tango’s

Reactions: Alexlfc17
Mine was a week 37 build too. It’s built but not completed…

Did the cars your dealer receive have pano roofs fitted then?

It would be odd if customer cars arrived quicker than the demos - with LE cars all having pano, there may be some base/carbon cars arrive sooner than those if it’s the pano holding things up…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes two cars arrived with them this week wth Pan Roofs, not RS3, but still with Pan Roofs, so it appears that the rumour that the Pan Roof company went bust is not true, I would imagine they would have multiple suppliers anyway

Reactions: Jcbmally and Keano04
The fact that there are UK cars in flight and being built is exciting news, it feels like we've been given a glimmer of hope for a 5 to 6 month turn around rather than 10 to 12.

I was half expecting March when ordering and to be honest, it's so much better collecting a new car in Feb/March than December, especially when used daily on our roads.

Yes two cars arrived with them this week wth Pan Roofs, not RS3, but still with Pan Roofs, so it appears that the rumour that the Pan Roof company went bust is not true, I would imagine they would have multiple suppliers anyway

Pano -roof manufacturer gone bust because of covid...wtf Gossip control is out of control now....

Reactions: NevMan, Keano04, Jcbmally and 1 other person
0A56F2F2 687C 41B7 B10C C9242BE86DF5

for some reason there’s a Nardo in a dealership somewhere in Europe lol

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, LuckyLee, NevMan and 2 others
That looks stunning!! I just swapped from that to tango might be ringing them back in the morning.

It does, I did wonder about your comment about the Fiat 500 blue

• Haha
Reactions: Rs31981
4 years nearly and never had an issue yet.

Yeah mate best option on a A3/S3/RS3 and it's the most sought after option on a A3/S3/RS3 on the used car market and well worth the extra 11kg extra weight lol

Reactions: Jcbmally and NevMan
I was trying to be positive!

I get you mate l do but l av been told twice this year January and last week that it would take between 10 -12 months for any exclusive paint colour so there must a good bit of truth in it

Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze, 8YARWY and 1 other person
I get you mate l do but l av been told twice this year January and last week that it would take between 10 -12 months for any exclusive paint colour so there must a good bit of truth in it

When I ordered back end of sept, my dealer rang through to the central Audi sales team or something along those lines, advised that exclusive would add minimum 6 months to an already unconfirmed build date for my Vorsprung.

Reactions: Jcbmally
When I ordered back end of sept, my dealer rang through to the central Audi sales team or something along those lines, advised that exclusive would add minimum 6 months to an already unconfirmed build date for my Vorsprung.

A exclusive paint colour pre covid was always around a 5 to 6 months wait

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and garethdj
Off topic…thread hijack alert…

My F60 JCW was ordered 4th July. Collection is on Saturday . Original estimate was w/c 4th Oct, so not too bad considering factories shut in the summer. Got all the spec I wanted (pano, wireless charging, HUD, Nav+, adaptive, comfort plus etc) but HK sound was off the configurator (and still is). Not that bothered tbh, but always option to get a Full Audison system installed that is OEM+

Looking forward to it

Reactions: Jcbmally, BarryG79, Mr Freeze and 3 others
You have to see in person really (the colour that is)
Not knocking the colour, it was my first choice my only reservation being the light blue shade it becomes in natural light that I'm not overly keen on, when I first placed my order I drove to Halesowen Audi to look at it in person on a R8 still a cracking colour, but after a lot of back and forth I'm gonna stick with tango now.

My F60 JCW was ordered 4th July. Collection is on Saturday . Original estimate was w/c 4th Oct, so not too bad considering factories shut in the summer. Got all the spec I wanted (pano, wireless charging, HUD, Nav+, adaptive, comfort plus etc) but HK sound was off the configurator (and still is). Not that bothered tbh, but always option to get a Full Audison system installed that is OEM+

Looking forward to it
And don't pm me for advice on machine polishing it lol
Awesome news Nev......

After several communications with Audi finance via the sales guy my RS3 order has been placed

• Love
Reactions: Jcbmally, Pinky1959, BarryG79 and 5 others

Looking forward to it
That is great news mate and just over 3 months wait is brilliant atm.
Bet you are really excited and rightly so, looking forward to your collection thread and photos :icon thumright:

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and Mr Freeze
And don't pm me for advice on machine polishing it lol
Awesome news Nev......

Haha, fair enough mate, but your coaching was so good don’t need to pm you . Almost Synchro time

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
That is great news mate and just over 3 months wait is brilliant atm.
Bet you are really excited and rightly so, looking forward to your collection thread and photos :icon thumright:

Thanks mate, I am. Merely 306bhp compared to you lot, but plenty for me, and a little trip booked to Paul @ PCW to give a bit of a decent exhaust note .

Thread will be incoming

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin, RS3ree and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.