Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still going for Turbo blue as thing stand mate ?
**** knows mate l aint spoken with the sales guy yet...he must be on holiday this week because he ain't replied to my last email....even if i go exclusive....**** knows what colour to go for....scunnered ma heeds pickled with car colours.....even contemplated on going full re#ard and go with Kyalamy...lol

Reactions: Jcbmally and NevMan
Riviera really suits the sportback it's a less serious design than the saloon hence it gets away with bright colours easier....you do know you could have more of a wait for an exclusive over a standard paint option
Yeah I've just accepted the fact it's going to be a long wait, but I wanted it to be special and the trade off is the wait - I'll post pictures when it arrives in 2030 lol.
I seem to be good at picking my times to order cars though - currently in an S3 which I ordered when the whole WLTP fiasco was causing delays... although not as bad as the current situation!

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
Yeah I've just accepted the fact it's going to be a long wait, but I wanted it to be special and the trade off is the wait - I'll post pictures when it arrives in 2030 lol.
I seem to be good at picking my times to order cars though - currently in an S3 which I ordered when the whole WLTP fiasco was causing delays... although not as bad as the current situation!
it'll well worth the wait Riviera looked great on the 8V fl sportback RS3 so it'll look even better on the 8Y RS3

Reactions: mb127

Mexico blue very close Riviera

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and mb127

Porsche Riviera blue

• Love
Reactions: Jcbmally, K96, Mr Freeze and 4 others
**** knows mate l aint spoken with the sales guy yet...he must be on holiday this week because he ain't replied to my last email....even if i go exclusive....**** knows what colour to go for....scunnered ma heeds pickled with car colours.....even contemplated on going full re#ard and go with Kyalamy...lol

Really starting to like kyalami, especially in saloon (this idiot can’t even spell it correctly, and comments he would prob sly go Navarra..as if mate, would be exclusive

6607007219717d8ff209b41309284a45.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Really starting to like kyalami, especially in saloon (this idiot can’t even spell it correctly, and comments he would prob sly go Navarra..as if mate, would be exclusive

And can’t spell kemora grey either

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06

He's from Doha that's why his spelling aint exactly Oxford concise....lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally and NevMan
Reactions: Jassyo06
He's from Doha that's why his spelling aint exactly Oxford concise....lol

Ok, but surely you can read the colours off the spec sheet, and realise Navarra Blue is not one of them

I haven't come across a Mexico blue car in person, but that RS3 looks lovely. Maybe a touch darker than Riviera? I'm talking very marginal difference.
Miami blue was another one I came across but not sure how to describe it, looked like it was heading more towards turquoise to me.

Miami has a light turquoise tone to it hence Miami vice blue as l call it

Reactions: mb127 and NevMan
Ok, but surely you can read the colours off the spec sheet, and realise Navarra Blue is not one of them
This Youtuber has half a dozen older Audi RS/S cars and has had them all re-painted in Riviera Blue he is the biggest Audi fanboy in the milky way mate

Reactions: NevMan
This Youtuber has half a dozen older Audi RS/S cars and has had them all re-painted in Riviera Blue he is the biggest Audi fanboy in the milky way mate

I know, love his RS6

So my local dealer say they will have a demo car in 6 weeks time *whistle*

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze, garethdj and 3 others
I’m booked in for the 10th December so I hope mine has one by then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Terminator x
I'm always calling mine up every other day for a update think his fed up of me

I call once a week… I’m trying to be restrained

Not had a call from them without me first calling them

Reactions: johnmv55 and NevMan
*update from dealer today*

After 11 days, car has now reached the port and due to ship over the coming week - delivery latest 5th November if not earlier, however not holding out!

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan, Jcbmally and 3 others

After 11 days, car has now reached the port and due to ship over the coming week - delivery latest 5th November if not earlier, however not holding out!

Sorry if I’ve seen it before but interested in what you have ordered?

Reactions: Alexlfc17
Sorry if I’ve seen it before but interested in what you have ordered?

Well, got 2 on order currently, original is a kemora SB Vorsprung W/ dynamic pack but was then offered a launch edition so getting that as a green saloon :icon thumright:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
Well, got 2 on order currently, original is a kemora SB Vorsprung W/ dynamic pack but was then offered a launch edition so getting that as a green saloon :icon thumright:

LE explains why it’s so early. Can’t wait to see your pics!

Reactions: NevMan and Alexlfc17

Standby for a load of questions on here from the 5th!!

Great to see some customer cars arriving soon, makes the whole thing feel a bit more real.

Reactions: Jassyo06, garethdj, NevMan and 3 others

Great to see some customer cars arriving soon, makes the whole thing feel a bit more real.
Just hoping there’s been no major changes to the spec, did ask the dealer but didn’t find out….

The sales guy from Brighton Audi told me the standard RS3s would arrive at dealership in November onwards and carbon Ed in March it did cross my mind that Sportsback models may well be affected by delays even more so because of its popularity here in the UK

Reactions: Jcbmally
Just hoping there’s been no major changes to the spec, did ask the dealer but didn’t find out….
changes to the spec just possibly the phone charger but of all the RS3 8Y videos l have seen not many have had the panoramic roof ..but none of these RS3's are UK spec so fingers crossed for ya

Reactions: Alexlfc17

Yeah the RS3 8Y just doesn't feel real....bit of an enigma attached to it to be honest if l had to believe most of rumors that are posted about the delays etc etc I'd probably change my order for another Audi all this mystery can be blown aways by customers taking delivery of their cars sooner that happens the better

Reactions: Jcbmally, RSt3ve and NevMan
How annoying they have removed the stainless foot rest cover from UK spec cars as well.

Yeah the RS3 8Y just doesn't feel real....bit of an enigma attached to it to be honest if l had to believe most of rumors that are posted about the delays etc etc I'd probably change my order for another Audi all this mystery can be blown aways by customers taking delivery of their cars sooner that happens the better
Yes definitely, this is the first car I've bought that I've not been able to look at or touch before.

Feels like a leap of faith but it also feels like Audi have thrown a lot at this one so I'm very confident it'll be a good car. I was sold on the early videos from the 'ring last summer (not the hot lap one), the levels of grip and composure just looked amazing. Pretty much turned to the wife and told her I was having one that very moment!

Just been on the configurator not the most informative to be honest but what l did notice maybe its a glitch in the configurator but if you choose a exclusive paint colour the black roof is deleted ???

Reactions: mb127
Just been on the configurator not the most informative to be honest but what l did notice maybe its a glitch in the configurator but if you choose a exclusive paint colour the black roof is deleted ???
Very glitchy configurator. Last time I was on it and chose exclusive paint all the body panels disappeared :shrug: but they seem to have fixed that now.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but Audi Poland have a really nice 3D configurator on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.